Letters

V-day special (I know it's not Valentines but I wanna)

I love you my snowflake fam. THIS CHAPTER IS FOR ALL THE EDWARD LUVS
-Hae✨
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
°Edward¶~

°Valentines day. Perfect day for the free fruit tarts and music in the halls. Unfortunate for you, miss Sasha asked you to cut out some heart shapes and write letters in them to stick them to the hallway walls.

All that for only one day. Goddamn, now you felt a little bad for the janitor. But, you sat in the art classroom with the scissors in your hand, cutting out heart shapes from all types of red, pink and even some vivid purple.

You wrote inside each heart in cursive writing a little note such as "Be my valentine"  or "No one deserves you more than me". You were actually surprised that those ideas came from miss Sasha. But, oh well, you did as asked.

Good for you was that you were excused from the rest of the classes for the day, which meant no boring physics lessons at miss Bloomies.

As students passed the halls, you notice three familiar figures walking pass the art class window. The trio. Oliver, Zip and Edward.

What caught your attention was their conversation. "At least you got a Valentine, Ol" Edward said. "Hey, being single is the charm boy." Zip commented afterwards.

"Hey, screw that! When are you gonna actually ask Y/N out, Eddie, hmmmmm? I can smell chemistry." Oliver teased.

You froze at the pencil-handed students words but what shocked you more is that actual blush crept on Edwards face and growled "Oh shut the hell up! It's not like I have a chance anyway. They probably like someone else so screw it."

Oliver and Zip laughed at his protests. You kept it a secret from everyone but you actually had a crush on Edward so it really surprised you when those specific words were spoken between the three.

So, to finally confess your feelings to Edward, you got an idea.

The hallways were decorated with cute hearts and stars, the walls had origami done hearts stuck to them but the gym hall looked like a pool party.

The huge olympic pool had led lights, there were drinks, fruit tarts, music, sweets and whatnot just for a romantic month.

And then came the cherry on top. Miss Sasha, you and some other student were on the top railing, watching it unfold. All of you had baskets full of love letters with the said text.

"on count to three. One... Two... Three!!" miss Sasha yelled and you and the students tilted the basket down as the letters flew down to the ground and the students.

Blushing and affectionate smiles filled the gym hall and you skipped down to the pool. You saw Edward looking at the flying cards and then he spotted you. He was hiding something behind his back as the hesitant steps got closer to you.

"I... This is for you." Edward said, revealing what was he hiding. A letter and a f/c (favourite colour) rose.

Immediately after you took it he turned around and with an embarrassed face walked away.

You opened the pink envelope and your eyes went wide. "I like you" was written in the folded envelope in cursive.

You smiled, you looked at the rose in your hand before curling it in your h/l (hair length) hair. You went searching for Edward.

You spotted him nervously eating a fruit tart and approached him. His eyes met your and he froze, his face profusely growing redder and hotter as if he got a fever.

You chuckled and stood in front of him. "... If you came here to tell me you don't feel the same w-" before Edward could finish his sentence, you cupped his cheek in your hand and pressed your lips against his own.

That was the best response you could give Edward for Valentines day. No words spoken. Just a tight embrace and delicate kisses.

Word count: 673