His Shirts

👍

👍

°Oliver¶~

°Oliver and you have been dating for some time now. And, it being the white haired great tease of the school, there's always just that URGE in Oliver to make fun of your height, tease you about how cute you are on a daily basis in front of your friends and so on.

But, there's one thing you can do when he's not around, which is today. Stealing your boyfriends shirts.

Oliver was out to help miss Circle with something at the office and you thought it'd be a perfect time to sneak in his closet.

You opened the door of his room and, with a mischievous smirk plastered across your face, you rubbed your hands together like those villains when they get a marvellous idea.

You opened Olivers closet and, after skanning each shirt, you came across the one he wears the most. So, taking a deep breath, you took your shirt off and slid the one you stole from Oliver.

It was so comfy and it still carried his scent. No matter how much of tease and a fucko he can be, you still loved and missed that bimbo, just like he still cares for you.

Light sound of the doorknob being turned was heard and you froze. You were sitting in your room, curled in Oliver shirt (leaving your gender optional) until you heard Olivers voice.

"Shorty, I'm ho-" he paused when he entered your room, seeing you in his shirt. He stared you up and down, the more he did, the usual cocky smirk came across his face. Oh And he was checking you out alright. He was up to no good and it showed.

Leaning against the doorframe of your room, he crossed his arms as you stared at him as innocent as possible, still snuggled in his shirt. "Well well well. Looks like someone missed me much, hm?" he teased.

You noticed that his voice laced in suggestive mannerism and your face slowly started to gain colour. He approached you and laid down next to you, snuggling his head in your chest, making you laugh at his movements.

Word count: 359