🍋Something Different🍋

I heard something.

heard and delivered 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️ Extra long chapter for you, pookies :3 giving you simps a chance-Hae (me✨)

-Hae (me✨)

°Oliver¶~

The pencil handed troublemaker Oliver was your bully. He'd always with lame names, throw paper planes at you, call you stupid, or even slam you against the lockers for his own amusement.

Everyday was like that.

You were literally nothing compared to his tall figure. Not like your height of 5'3ft can be anything against 5'11ft.

You zoned out as you went to your dorm, passing merely empty halls until you saw a too familiar white haired figure with black, triangle horns and a red A+ circled on his head.

Oliver. You froze when your eyes met, his famous smirk crawling on his lips. You gulped, not ready for another session of his sheningans. You quickly turned to the next corner, hearing his footsteps approach you.

Quickening your pace you opened a nearest closet in hopes he didn't see you. But it seemed like neither faith or God listened to your pleas as the closet door swung open, Olivers tall figure (compared to you) emerged inside, closing the closet door behind him.

"hello there shorty." Oliver teased as he inched closer to you, step by step. With every step he took towards you, you backed more into the wall behind you. But Oliver wasn't in the mood to bully you. No. He wanted something else.

Pinning you against the wall, his pencil hand wrapped itself around your waist. You stared at him wide-eyed as you tried to squirm away. Telling by his expression you knew he was up to no good.

You started panicking a bit until you heard Olivers low chuckle as his face got closer to you. "What's with the rush, hon?" he teased and you grumbled in response. "What the hell are you doing!?" you snapped and you squirmed more but his grip only tightened.

Another amused snicker came from him as he lowered his head, his breath hitting your neck as he spoke, making shivers dance up and down your spine. "Shhh, I'm not gonna hurt you, Dollface." he whispered, his other hand trailed a line up and down your spine, tracing the line.

His lips slowly came into contact with the skin on your neck, kissing away. Your constant moving around started to give away as you get swept away by the nibbles and bites you received.

Small whimpers escaped your lips as Olivers lips kept biting your throat and sucking on the area, not bothering to stop at his work kept leaving red hickeys.

You felt your body tremble in sensation as you tried to push him away just a bit but he didn't move an inch. His hand slowly moved inside your shirt and started caressing your bare skin (giving free choice of your gender tbh).

His lips leaved your neck, smashing them against your own soft pair. As the kiss endured, Oliver pushed his tongue inside and it swirled around with your own.

You gasped and clutched your fingers slightly through his long white hair. Making it almost seem like Oliver was in control of your body. As a good amount of saliva exchanged between you two in the kiss, Olivers hand kept pulling your shirt up, as if trying to take it off.

On which you cooperated and took it off for him and soon he did the same, your bodies pressed against each other as his lips worked lower, back to your neck, making you progressively get hot.

He stopped briefly to say between shallow breaths from intensity of the moment "didn't know your skin was so edible." he teased.

You scoffed but let him do his work, tilting your head back to give him a better access to all the parts his lips desired to mark.

This took me a lot of confidence 😰
I rlly hope you like it

Word count: 660