Beautiful In My Eyes

Yes.

🦅🦅🦅

🦅🦅🦅

°Alice¶~

A few years ago, a new student joined Paper High. Her name was Alice and oh boy were you in love with her (Oliver vibes).

Everyone saw her as a monster due to her inhuman powers and how she can easily change her innocent appearance in a demonic one. But she's always the same lovable brunette in your eyes.

You guys would tease each other with flirty comments per usual, like it was on daily basis, which it was. But you'd constantly get jealous whenever someone else was around her.

Almost everybody feared her so they'd tease her for her appearance and power. Such as the case today. But she'd always knew to throw right back some pretty good comebacks. She never let herself fall on stupid insults.

You were watching a banter between Alice and Engel. Teasing each other, but they were frienemies (my AU) so it wasn't unusual. But you could feel something growing within you, jealousy. Your eyebrows knit together in distress.

You couldn't take it anymore and before the two could even finish their convo, you pulled Alice by the arm out of the hallway.

Once you were in an empty classroom, Alice gave you a puzzled expression. "Y/N? What's this for?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

You turned to face Alice after a few moments, grabbing her by the shoulders and leaning in, pressing your lips against her own. Alice was stunned, frozen as a pinkish hue crept over her face.

After you pulled away, you sighed "Alice I like you. I really do. And I don't want to see anyone make you laugh."

Alice stayed silent for a few moments. "What?" she said after a short pause, the blush still present on her face. "What do you even see in me? I'm a monster. Literally. Why would you want to be with someone like me?"

You chuckled with a smile before replying "Alice, you were always beautiful in my eyes. Was and will be. Ok?" A gentle expression tugged your face and you didn't fight it.

Alice's face softened before she pecked your lips in return, smirking afterwards. "If that's the case, then who told you to pull away? Kiss me again goddammit." You laughed softly, wrapping your arms around her as your lips connected once again.

Rushed because I'm in school :'3

Word count: 401