Lawyer and the library

Hii everyone back after a long time. I have exams and will update slowly for sometime. Vote and comment . Love to all
Author 💕
Now coming to the story!
Mrs. Sharma's exams were nearing. Abhimanyu was in the house to take care of Abhir. He was disturbing her so she was not able to study. She told Abhimanyu to take care of Abhir and went to library to study for her exams. She texted Abhinav to pick her up from the library. Abhinav thought they couldn't spend time together since Abhimanyu came and went to library right after she texted him. Akshara was studying and Abhinav was admiring her.

Akshara : Abhinav, please look away

Akshara : Abhinav, please look away. How will I concentrate if you keep looking me like this? Will you let me study?
Abhinav : I wouldn't let you study when you look like this (he murmered but she heard it) Akshara was blushing but she hid and studied since it was more important at that moment.
Akshara was studying till 11pm the watchman was drunk and thought everyone would have left.
Akshara also became sleepy. So she went to keep the book on the rack. She climbed the stool and was about to keep the book on the upper rack when watchman switched off all the lights and fans. She got scared and was about to fall when Abhinav ran and caught her. Their lips touched unintentionally and they had the first ever kiss with each other.

(Like this )Both got awkward but Abhinav was still holding Akshara by her waist

They were like this except the fact they were awkward and not smiling. The watchman locked the door now and Akshnav came back to senses. Both were heavily blushing since they had their first ever kiss.... Abhinav was about to say sorry when Akshara kept her fingers on his lips
Akshara : No Abhinav , don't say anything. I am glad that this happened. Infact things like this can happen only accidentally otherwise you'll never touch me ....I was waiting for this since that day we had to stop our romance half way because Abhir got ill. Now Abhir is also fine...so I think we should start giving time for us! I am very happy that I got to kiss you today for the first Mr. Abhinav sharma
Abhinav was blushing profusely.
Akshara : Now will you keep blushing or shall we leave to go home? Your son will get angry at us. They both went near the door and shocked to see that the door was locked.. Akshara was trying to open the door with full force but she fell on Abhinav and Abhinav catched her. This time Abhinav became a little bold and kissed the side of her neck and instantly felt her getting shivers and goosebumps. Akshara got shy so she pushed him and ran away... Abhinav ran behind her and caught her.
Abhinav's pov
I caught her and pinned her wrists onto the wall, with her facing me. I leaned down, planting a kiss on her forehead. She closed her eyes. I could feel her heart racing. I tilted my head towards her left ear. "Anyway we are going to spend the night here ...why don't we make it memorable?" I whispered. I could feel the warmth of her body as I moved closer. She looked up at my face as if she wanted to eat me right there and then. She nodded in a yes unable to open her mouth and speak.  I hurriedly kissed her soft wet lips as soon as she agreed. Soon, my tongue started invading her mouth. She couldn't help but stick her own into my mouth when I pulled my tongue away. I smiled as she did that, then started sucking on her tongue. The sensation felt weird at first, but it was definitely erotic. She tiptoed as we kissed and wrapped her arms and locked them on the back of my neck. I pulled her in towards me and rested my hands on her hips. My warm palms slowly made their way into her pants, to her ass. Our lip-locking continued. But I think it was too hot and brought Akshara onto the edge. She roughly nibbled on my lower lip. I gasped and slightly pulled away. Did you like it? I asked her and let go of her ass. Even before she could think, I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants.

There wasn't too much space between our chests. I leaned in, unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down. "I'll now show you how I can do things intentionally (not accidentally) !" I slightly lifted her by her waist and tugged her legs, prompting her to wrap them around me. I pinned her back to the wall as she shifted her weight.

 I pinned her back to the wall as she shifted her weight

Her pussy splayed against my bare dick. I pulled her underwear to the side and slowly ran the tip of my cock on her pussy lips. "Do you want it?" I teased her further, and the poor girl could only nod in agreement. I pushed the tip inside her. She gasped – I guess she had not expected this much girth. Her hole stretched and moulded around my circumference as my dick pushed its way.

"Now, I want you to count," I ordered. She didn't understand at first, but she did so.

"One," she said, and I rammed my 7.5 inches completely inside her. She shifted position. She suddenly pushed herself up as she hadn't expected this ramming. She opened her jaw and buried her teeth into my shoulder, trying to suppress her moan. She shifted her position again to let that dick sink in deep. I placed my hands under her, onto her ass to support her. "What comes after one, babe?" I said as I lifted her while pulling my dick down slowly.

She tried to catch her breath. The pressure even made her eyes teary. "Should we stop at one?" I asked with my cock still stuffed inside her.

"Two." She said as softly and as slowly as she could. I matched her breath and pushed it back again, slower than before.

"Is this more your speed?" I said as I slowly pulled the dick down again. She nodded and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Three," She whispered between the kisses. I moved my dick back in and out. With every count, her expressions turned more and more from pain to pleasure. Her hand caressed my face and combed through my hair. "Four," She said, a bit more hurried this time.

I smiled under her kisses and rammed it quicker again. She moaned with her lips still on mine. "Five, Six, Seven," There was urgency in her voice even though she was shivering.

I thrust her more than three times. She was over the edge. She stopped counting and leaned on me even more. Her panting started to echo, but she didn't care anymore. Her hips started to move towards me to meet my thrust. This is more than the invitation I needed.

I started ploughing her. My shaft pulsated more with every thrust I made. You are truly the devil!" Akshara sharma exclaimed as she started gyrating her hips a bit. I was taken over by lust and started pounding even harder. "And this pussy feels like heaven," I whispered. It was audible despite her lips muffling it. A few more thrusts and a few more granting. I started feeling my orgasm build up.

"Can I cum inside you?" I asked, but I guess she was just over the moon. She didn't hear it at first. When she realized my question, her eyes widened.

"No, don't... I...You'll get me pregnant...Let us take some time for ourself first"
It was too late, and I shot my thick warm cum inside her. I pumped inside her. Akshara was terrified but, in ecstasy, shook as she felt her inside warm up. I think she had hit her orgasm long before when she counted five, six, seven. But she still had her final orgasm at the end.
She covered her mouth as her whole body shook into climax. I was still deep inside her, her pussy clenched on my dick as she cum. It was intense for both of us. For seconds, all we could do was stand there – let our senses enjoy and give it time to reset.
"Too late!" I whispered apologetically that I didn't hear her protest. I held her back and wiped the tears off her face with my knuckles.
No problem Abhinav , I'll take pills . Now should we start from 1 again or continue? I looked at her shocked and she pulled me to kiss me again....and there we go again :

and there we go again :