Getting caught in the act (Part 2)

She smiled at what I said, and I moved closer to her. I placed my left hand around her waist and my right hand on her thigh, moving up between her legs. She closed her thighs. I made my way up to her pussy and placed my hand there.
Akshara : Abhinav, please...
She held me close and placed her lips on mine, and we kissed like lovers once again. We kissed for 2 minutes while I unbuttoned her shirt and unbuckled her bra. I immediately threw both of them away and sucked her nipples.
She: Abhinav , may be this is the last time we're doing it. Please make sure it's worth it.
I kept sucking her perfectly shaped, perky boobs. She had amazing light brown nipples, and I sucked them till they turned red. She then removed my pants and boxers and placed them with my tool. She also unbuttoned her pants. I pulled her down to her ankles, and we hugged tightly.
I placed my hands on her pussy, and it was so wet. Akshara told me that we haven't had sex since long. I threw her on the bed and licked her pussy with passion.
Akshara : Please fuck me, Abhinav. Don't waste time.
I came on top of her as she said that and entered her, and we fucked like crazy multiple rounds and slept naked. After an hour or so, we came to our senses and came to mood again.
We sensed it would be not great if someone sees us like this so we went to the bathroom.
We went to the bathroom where the bathtub was. We let it fill. After 15 minutes, we both entered the bathtub.
We were playing with each other. Splashing water and roaming our hands on each other bodies. Our sexual desires were not going to be satiated easily. We didn't want to waste a single moment. I made her sit on my lap. I was pressing her boobs from behind.
Playing with her nipples. I took a lot of liquid soap and started spreading it on her body. So much lather was generated. And I was rubbing her body with soap. Her skin is so soft. My hands were sliding on her silky body. I touched her pussy and played with her clit under the water.
I was kissing her neck and back. I was so much in love with her body. Her head was arched back on my shoulder, and my fingers played with her clit. I would rub them or circle my fingers on them. Or pinch them lightly. There is a shower over the circular tub.
My ex wife was having a lavish wedding so they gave up her a room with this bathroom with a massive tub. So it was the size of the room. After 10 minutes or so, she came with my finger stimulation. My cock was semi-hard. I had just orgasms 10-15 minutes back. I told her it would take a lot of time to make it hard and then orgasm.
She came back to senses and told that lets stop it here. So we both got out of the bath tub. There was only one towel. So I wrapped both of our naked bodies together in the same towel and took her out of the bathroom to take our clothes. I opened the bathroom door and we were shocked to see , Abhimanyu was standing there to discuss about the decoration.
Abhimanyu : Sorry , but what are you doing here? Wear your clothes
He ran away in embarrassment
Akshara : Abhinav! What are we going to do?
Abhinav : Chill ! You aren't married yet. And this is the beginning. I will come back and fuck you on your first night with him. Situations can seperate us. But you are always mine and he should know it.
(Abhinav bit Akshara's neck to mark his territory)
Now go and show this to him and tell him that I'll join you for your first night. Bye honey
He pecked her on the lips wore his dress and left away to the resort he stayed
Abhimanyu came back to the room
Abhimanyu : What was that Akshara?
Akshara : I am not answerable to you. We are marrying due to unavoidable circumstances. I am always Abhinav's . No one can change it. You better stay in your limits or it won't be good for you.
Abhimanyu : Tomorrow you'll be my wife and you'll be still doing this?
Akshara : Even today I was not Abhinav's wife, but your fiancée. Did I stop doing it? I will never. I can never get rid of Abhinav and the pleasure he gives me. If you don't want all these, then cancel the wedding. Or else deal with it
Abhimanyu : I am not cancelling the wedding and let me see how you meet him after our wedding
Akshara : Challenge accepted Mr. Abhimanyu. Wait and watch how I enjoy my first night with my Abhinav. You won't be able to stop me.
Abhimanyu got angry and tried to choke Akshara's neck that's when he noticed Abhinav's bite mark. He got even more angry and left the room.
Akshara sat there crying that she can't live without Abhinav but still has to marry Abhimanyu. She can't wait to meet Abhinav again and make love to him.