Fresh beginning - Part 1

The story starts after Abhimanyu's confession where Akshara went down the stairs and hugged Abhinav

Akshara : I love you Abhinav. I realised it just now how much I love you. I am sorry for taking this long to realise. I love you
Abhinav : (hugging her back)I love you too Akshara. Leave all this and let's go to our home soon. I don't want to see you crying
They reach Kasauli. Abhir goes to sleep in Neelamma's house. Akshara called Abhinav and narrated every single thing that happened in her past. She couldn't stop crying after that
She sat on the bed, held her face with her hands, and started sobbing. Her mouth was dry because she had narrated her long story and kept crying while doing so.
Abhinav too, was sitting on the couch, listening carefully to Akshara. An hour ago, he was shivering with anger and grief after he discovered his wife's scars. But now he seemed calm and composed. He decided she would experience romantic love and care with him always. He got up, walked towards Akshara, and gave her a glass of water.

She drank some water and felt better. With her teary eyes, she looked at her husband, who was closely observing her. She felt like a second-hand used undesirable car and had no value. But Abhinav was a man made of a different turf. He was a man of virtues. He would never consider a human being like an object. So there was no question of him considering Akshara as 'second hand'. He considered her invaluable, just like a precious diamond. The day he met her for the first time was the day he decided to go to any extent for her.
He sat down on his knees, facing Akshara, who was still sitting on the bed. He came closer to her legs and held her soft hands. He looked at his wife and then kissed her hands.
Abhinav : I'm sorry for what happened to you. I'm sorry for unknowingly hurting you. I don't know what else I should say. But I know that a girl like you deserves the best, and I will try to be the best for you.
Saying this, he wiped her tears and kissed her hands again. Akshara let out more tears from her eyes. But these tears were that of happiness and relief rather than of pain. Akshara stated Abhinav that she wanted to become his wife completely in all manners. Abhinav initially told her to take time but Akshara was adament and told him that they would become one today no matter what. Abhinav lost the argument as usual and started with her legs since he was sitting down and she, on the bed
He held her feet and started lifting her petticoat and stopped midway. Abhinav got a bit nervous but Akshara calmed him down. He assured her now that he doesn't care about her scars and her past and just wanted to make love with her. He raised her petticoat till her thighs. The next second, she felt a pair of warm and soft hands running over her thighs.
They acted like an ointment for her. She felt relieved. Slowly a pair of lips joined the hands, and now she was being kissed and caressed at the same time. A slight moan of pleasure came out of her mouth. Abhinav kissed every inch of her thighs.
He massaged her legs while kissing her thighs. Slowly he brought his tongue out and started licking her legs while kissing. Akshara felt his tongue on her skin for the first time. She automatically let out a very loud moan.
She couldn't believe what she did and was embarrassed. She blushed and smiled. Out of shyness, she pushed Abhinav a little and then ran away. She stood leaning towards the wall hiding her smiling face by pressing it with the wall, along with her boobs.
Her back, along with her sexy transparent bra straps, faced Abhinav once again. Her round ass hiding behind her petticoat caught Abhinav's attention. He got up from his knees, walk towards her, and hugged her from behind.

Abhinav : Take your time Mrs. Sharma. We have a lot of time. Relax , now let's sleep
Akshara : No more time, Abhinav! I was nervous. I am still, but that won't stop us. Today I'll be yours and make you mine.
She whispered these lines and he hugged her from behind. Akshara felt a current flowing through her body. She felt some liquids flowing out from her pussy. It was an unusual feeling. She loved every moment of it. Abhinav removed her hair and kissed her neck from back.
He kept brushing his soft hands on her naked shoulders, arms, and belly. He held her boobs over her bra and slightly pressed them while kissing her neck. All these touches were making Akshara hornier every second. Just 5 minutes ago, she was in deep agony.
But now she felt like being in heaven, with her loving husband, whose lips were now going downwards from her neck. Abhinav kissed and licked her spine as he moved downwards from her neck to her bra hook. He bit the strap with his teeth and used a hand to open the hook.
The tight bra was holding her boobs with great pressure. Akshara gave a moan of relief after the hook was opened. Her bareback was now on the mercy of her husband's mouth. He kept kissing and licking her back. It seemed that he would compensate for all the scars on her back with his kisses in one night itself.
Akshara kept moaning in ecstasy as her Abhinav reached her lower back just above her hips. He sat on his knees again and gave some kisses on her lower back. He held her waist with both hands and turned her around. Akshara's navel came in front of Abhinav's nose.