Getting caught in the act ( Part 1)

This was requested by one of the viewers that Abhimanyu witnesses Akshnav making out, this is my humble attempt on that. Kindly drop your suggestions about this and future ideas for stories.
Target : 30 votes
Abhimanyu got Abhir's custody. Abhir was sad he didn't get time with his mom so whole Goenkas and Birlas forced her to divorce Abhinav and marry Abhimanyu. Both Akshara and Abhinav were hesitant but Abhir's depression made Akshnav to change their thoughts on this . Akshnav were on the verge of breaking down. Mimi also had a heart attack and took promise from Akshara to marry Abhimanyu as her last wish. Left with no option , Akshara agrees to the marriage after Abhinav too forces her to do so. He would do anything and everything for Abhir and his wife.
Akshara completely distanced herself from Abhinav because he told her to marry Abhimanyu. She knew she wouldn't do it if she saw her husband's face even for a second. Abhinav also told it for the sake of Abhir, but was not able to live without Akshara. One day he texted Akshara at midnight,
Abhinav pov :
Me: Hi!
Akshara : Hello.
Me: You're up so late?
Akshara: I need to complete some work.
Me: OK. Got to know that you're getting married in 2 days
Akshara : Yes, I am. Any problem with that?
Me: No problem. I know you'll be happy.
Akshara: Maybe.
Me: Listen, Do you want to catch up?
Akshara: Are you mad? I'm getting married in 2 days. I have so much to do before that. I don't want to meet you
Me :When are you leaving for the venue
Akshara: Tomorrow
Me: Can we catch up tomorrow?
Akshara : What do you think you'll get with this?
Me: Nothing want to say goodbye to you before you leave for your new home
Akshara: I don't know, don't make it complicated.
Me: Chill, it's just a meeting
Akshara: OK, we can quickly catch up after I reach the wedding venue tomorrow
Me: What time you're free?
Akshara :I'll get free by 6:30. Where are you?
Me: I'm staying in Udaipur resort (near their wedding venue)
Akshara: OK, that's not too far. I'll come there. There are many good places nearby.
Me: Done. See you sometime.

I got ready on time and was extremely excited to meet her. We decided on a place. It was a nice rooftop restaurant. I reached the place by 7, waited for her, and she arrived in 5-7 minutes.
It had been long since I saw her. She was looking gorgeous. She wore black formal trousers and a formal shirt. Her hair was done quite well.
We would tear each other's clothes apart and mate like dogs in kasauli at this time when Abhir used to go to his bua's house. All those moments ran across my mind. I was quite familiar with what she was wearing. I have unhooked the same pants and made her naked many times. She pinched me while I was lost in those thoughts.
Akshara : Can we proceed, or do you plan to keep staring at me?
Me: How can I take my eyes off you?
Akshara :Don't be a flirt.
We hugged like friends and proceeded towards the tables. I selected a table towards the end of the terrace in the corner. She sat with her back facing the wall. I decided to sit next to her to be close to her.
We occasionally looked at each other, and there was less distance between us. She seemed a little worried but didn't stop exchanging stares. We were talking normally and decided on what to order. In the process, I touched my hands with hers a couple of times.
Me: It's been so long since we've met.
Akshara : Yes, of course, long time.
Me: Don't you miss me?
Akshara : I don't know
Me: But I did miss you a lot
She : What did you miss about me?
Me: Do I need to tell you what I miss? I missed everything, especially these eyes and if you don't minde , that deep navel of yours too
I looked into her eyes deeply, and she also stayed with me.
She : Would you stop doing that?
Me: I'm not doing anything Akshara, just looking at you.
She : I'm getting married.
Me: I know.
Akshara kept looking at me while talking, and it was an intense look. Her eyes did say something. Her left hand was on her thigh, and I placed my hand on it. She took a deep breath and removed her hand. I kept my hand on her thigh and moved it on her beautiful thighs while looking at her.
We were talking while I was running my hand on her thigh. I made sure I was within decent limits. After some time, I moved my hands a little up on her thigh, a little above the decent limit. She immediately closed her thighs and her eyes.
She : Have you gone mad?
Me: A little.
She : Don't do this here, please.
I didn't listen to her and moved my hand a little up, just a couple of inches below her crotch and gasped.
She: Hmmm, oooh Abhinav!
She didn't realise what she uttered and immediately came to her senses.
Akshara :Remove your hand
Me: Sorry!
I removed my hand from there and her left hand with my right hand. She didn't deny it, crossed her fingers with mine, and looked relaxed.
She: You don't know how to behave in public, Abhinav.
Me: Sorry for this. I got carried away. I shouldn't have done this in public.
She: You shouldn't have done this at all.
I again kept my hand on her thigh and moved up. She didn't deny it and kept looking into my eyes. I moved it up while rubbing her thigh. Before reaching her crotch, I moved my hand to her tummy under her shirt. She gasped heavily while I was running my hand on her navel.
To my surprise, she didn't stop me. I moved my hand again on her thigh and, this time moved it up and placed it right on her pussy. She let out a big moan, let me enjoy for a couple of seconds, and then threw my hand away.
Akshara: I think we should go.
Me: Where?
She: I'll go to my resort, you also go to your room.
Me: You must be tired. You can come down to my hotel. Or shall I come with you to the resort?
She : Have you gone mad, Abhinav?
Her eye contact didn't seem to be in line with her words. Her eyes said she didn't want me to stop, but she said something different.
Me: Let's go there and chill for a while, in your resort. Everyone will be busy with the wedding preparations
She: Promise me you'll not do anything that will make it difficult for me to marry Abhimanyu
Me: I can't promise, but I'll not do anything you don't want me to do.
She :I shouldn't have met you at all.
Me: Now that you're here, let's go. Trust me.
We went to the hotel and moved to our room.
Akshara: Nice room, better than your hotel room?
Me: Yeah, but the Kasauli one has more memories attached to it. So I like that one more.

Sorry no intimate parts in this part, but wait for it in the next part. You'll like it