After the first meet - Part 3

Now Akshara Sharma got down on her knees. She started massaging my cock. My cock was standing right at 90 degrees. I felt some cold sensation due to the winds. She looked in my eyes and moved her tongue close to my cock. While looking into my eyes, she touched the tip of my cock with her tongue and then gave a small kiss. Our eyes locked to each other, and my dream girl licking my cock. A feeling hard to describe. She then started licking my whole cock from top to bottom, and with one hand, she was caressing my balls. She was now licking it very well and have fully covered it.
I placed my hand in her hair and was moving it in her head. After some licking, she started to take the cock in her mouth. But only took the tip and started sucking it. Slowly she took around half of it in her mouth and was sucking nicely. I wanted to take the boobs and suck them, but the position in which I was standing didn't allow me to do it.
After some good sucking of cock, I pointed to my balls. She understood and started licking them and took them in mouth and sucked them. It was a great feeling as the first time any girl was sucking my balls. With her hand, she was playing with my cock and running her hands from top to bottom.
After sucking the balls, she again took the cock in her mouth and started sucking. She was doing it very well but still with only half of it. I wanted to place my whole cock in her mouth, at least whatever length she can take. While half of my cock was in her mouth, I gave a gentle push. She looked at me, and my eyes told her the rest. She tried to take more of it now in her mouth and started sucking it. Now almost ¾ of my cock was in her mouth, but she stopped there and was sucking it. I understood that this is her limit and didn't want to force her.
I am moving close to ejaculation and slowly started to move my cock in and out at a very slow pace. I was trying to mouth fuck her, and she helped with it. I increased my pace gradually and was now comfortably doing it. I was now on the verge of it. I told her that I cannot hold more. She then pointed to her boobs and asked to release there. My veins started pulsating, and I signaled her. She took it out of her mouth and got on her knees. Soon my cock started releasing cum on her boobs and body. It was a hell of pleasure that I received.
My cock thrust 5-6 times and filled both of her boobs with my cum. I asked her to taste it. She took a little cum on her finger and placed it in her mouth. She seems to be okay. It made me feel that she is comfortable and could take in her mouth next time.
She cleaned the cum with her handkerchief, and I pulled her up. We both gave a tight hug to each other without saying anything. After realizing the time and place, we started wearing clothes. I turned her around and put the bra clips from behind, and helped to wear her clothes.
We again gave a tight hug to each other and started smooching. We did this for a good 5 minutes, and it looked that our lust is not over yet. But we had no chance to do anything more. So went and slept on the sofa cuddling each other as she laid over me.

Akshnav MatureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara