Desperate for each other(Part 1)

Abhir's custody was given to Abhimanyu

Abhir's custody was given to Abhimanyu . Abhir requested Akshara to stay with him in Birla house and on weekends they'll go together and stay with Abhinav.
Akshnav agreed since Abhir can't be sent alone to stay in a new place. It was friday and Akshara can't wait to go and meet her husband. More than missing his face and voice , she was missing his touch. They way he touched her, worshipped her. How he waited till Abhir slept and they had numerous rounds of pleasure in the hall,kitchen,bathroom everywhere. He wanted to feel him inside her and she was getting desperate.
Abhinav POV :
I was missing my wife's pussy which I eat atleast once a day. It's been 5 days and I am helpless. I was lost in my own thoughts when I received a text. It was from her. Naughty girl sent me a video of her fingering herself while saying my name. I got tempted and needed her at that moment itself.
I video called her and she was shouting from the bath room of the birla house "Ooh Abhinav, take me! Take me fully! I am all yours. Give that dick to me pls! I want to take that fully" . Abhinav replied I need to be inside you Akshara, right now! I can't wait for tomorrow. While she frowned, I need you today Abhinav! It's been 4 days and now I can't take more. I am missing your dick. I miss being under you while you shove yourself inside me. I miss taking that monster and drinking it's juice. I got tempted with her words and requested her to meet me today for which she instantly agreed.

Me: If you came out, what would you tell the Birlas? Do they allow you to leave on your own?

Akshara : Don't worry. I have a couple of reasons that might be useful in such situations.

Me: Thank me for making such a positive change in you. I'm surprised by your boldness and changes.
We made a plan to meet at 10 am after Abhir leaves to school and Abhimanyu leaves for the clinic. I rode my bike to the location, counting down the seconds until I arrived. I arrived early and found a corner table where we could enjoy quiet. I waited about 10 minutes, which seemed like an eternity. Finally, the goddess of beauty appeared, dressed in a pink salwar kameez with a transparent dupatta of the same colour.Her beauty was enhanced by her minimal makeup, open hair, and tiny bindi between her eyebrows. I couldn't believe I get to fuck a girl with such a conventional cute face and gorgeous body. She appeared to be the perfect woman. The other guys at the cafe were constantly eyeing her. She was so beautiful that I couldn't help but stare at her without batting an eye. She came towards me while smiling. As she came closer,I hugged her tightly, pressing her chest against mine, and we sat in our chairs.

We placed an order for two Caffe Mochas and carried on our chats. I wasn't paying attention to her words. I was observing her body and lips. She had already finished her coffee and was angrily staring at me. I had no idea why it happened.

Akshara : Quit lustfully checking on me, you idiot.Your coffee cup is still more than halfway full, I can't wait anymore

Me: This coffee tastes bad, and I think it needs more sugar. Try taking a sip just here. You'll feel the same.

I handed her my cup, and she fixed her eyes on mine as she drank it.

Akshara : It tastes precisely the same and is wonderful. Why are you feeling that?

Me: (taking the cup) Let me give it another go. (After taking a sip) Well, it's a lot sweeter now. As much as I miss your touch, I suppose it was the same.

As soon as I stated this, she blushed, and her face was red.
With such beauty in front of me, I can't concentrate on anything else. Give me a moment, and I'll finish it right now.

I drank it all in a few big sips. Her face was getting redder and redder. I could sense her shyness. In a little while, I requested and paid the bill. Keeping my hand on her waist and smiling at the other guys to make them jealous, I led her out of the cafe. I didn't let go of her as I led her to the parking lot. I jumped on the bike right away and told her to sit securely. She placed her hand on my shoulder. She sat on one side as she was wearing a traditional outfit. I consciously picked up the pace between the rides to get her to hold on closely. After a short while, her hands on my shoulder shifted to my waist. She fiercely gripped me and wrapped both of her arms around my waist. Her boobs were pressuring my back, and I could feel her deep breath on my neck. So, we were both enjoying our time together. I took my time and began riding slowly. We reached our home in 45 minutes. I hurriedly lock the door and turned to her. I carefully reached for her face and kissed her, sucking her lips one at a time. I felt her hands on my back and pull me into her. I had been sucking her lips for a few minutes. She was having more fun than I was. I broke the kiss for a moment, and we both smiled into each other's gaze.
I drew her for another kiss while slightly tightening my hold on her face. This time, she responded properly and opened her mouth to allow me in. Our tongues entered one other's mouths as the kiss heated. She was a good learner. I took her to my bed without breaking the kiss

I removed her dupatta and threw it on the bed. I made her lie on the bed comfortably and took off my T-shirt. Every time she breathed in, I could see her chest getting larger. I undid her kameez buttons after she nodded in approval. I lay on her, rubbing my bare chest into hers. I grasped her head for another passionate kiss. After playing with her lips briefly, I turned my tongue to her earlobes and began eating them.She was continuously breathing heavily without making any noise. I told her to unwind while I kept playing. I then shifted my position to face her neck. I began gently licking and sucking it, which caused her to moan her. My hunger for her increased due to her voice and scent.
I made every effort not to be harsh with her, though. I gradually widened her kameez collar and began sucking her collarbone and shoulder.
Akshara : Stop. Let me take off my top. I can't go home like this if I get any marks on my clothes.
I released my hold on her as she slowly undid her top. I was awaiting for that time. She was wearing a red padded bra. She had the kind of gorgeous boobs that would make any male miserable.I grabbed her dupatta, which was lying beside us and blindfolded her. Then requested that she lie down on the bed. She joined her hands as I instructed. I tied them over her head and hung them from the side of the bed