Fresh beginning - part 2

Akshara's flat stomach was less than an inch away from his lips

Akshara's flat stomach was less than an inch away from his lips. He kissed her navel once again. She moaned instantly, and then Abhinav kissed her entire stomach. He sucked her tiny navel once and then took out his tongue and started tongue fucking it.

She kept moaning continuously as her navel was being played with a wet tongue. Her slutty moans were making Abhinav restless, and he went upwards to her boobs. Her bra was still on, but her nipples were hard as a rock and erect. Hence very much visible under her bra.
Abhinav started biting them over the bra. He gave some kisses here and there and then licked her cleavage. He went upwards and then started kissing her neck. Her smooth neck drove him crazy once again. He spent a good amount of time there.
Finally, he reached her lips. Before he could kiss her, Akshara herself pulled him and started smooching him. They smooched each other with great vigor and passion, both not willing to break the kiss. They kept kissing as Abhinav took hold of her bra straps on her shoulder and pulled them down.
Her bra was off her body now. Abhinav threw it on the floor and kept kissing her. Akshara let him take her bra off but immediately covered her boobs with her arms. She, too, didn't stop smooching her husband and kissed him with more energy.
Their lips and tongues wrestled like angry wrestlers for a very long time. Finally, they broke the kiss to catch a breath. Abhinav once again looked at his wife's closed eyes, her sweaty skin. Her breasts were covered with her hands going up and down as Akshara breathed heavily.
He couldn't stop himself from hugging her. Akshara too hugged him back with equal passion. Her hands were now on his back, and her hard nipples touched his chest. Abhinav now picked his wife up in his arms and took her to the bed. He made her lay on the bed carefully.
Akshara laid straight, and this time didn't hide her boobs. Her hands were in the air, welcoming Abhinav to come over her. Abhinav saw her cute and sexy boobs for the first time. Those fair erect nipples, her round boobs made him hornier than ever. He went near them and kissed them.
Akshara raised his t-shirt from the back and then slowly removed it. She hugged his bare chest as he kissed everywhere on her breasts. Akshara wanted him to take her nipples inside his mouth. But Abhinav started teasing her by brushing his nose and lips over her nipples.
He did this several times, tickling her a lot but did not take them inside his mouth. Akshara kept moaning and smiling all the time and pleaded him to stop. Finally, he opened his mouth to suck one of her nipples. Her other nipple was being rubbed by his fingers.
He took a turn to suck both her boobs. After spending a lot of time there, he reached for her petticoat strings. This time Akshara herself opened them and herself raised her ass for Abhinav to pull her petticoat down. Abhinav did so, and now all that his sexy wife, Akshara was wearing was a small yellow thong.

Abhinav kissed her lower belly, and her inner thighs just below the thong. He could feel that her thighs were wet, and her thong had a wet patch. The smell of her love juices felt awesome, and he started kissing her pussy over the thong.

Akshara closed her eyes as she was at the peak of her pleasure. Abhinav slowly raised her ass and removed her thong. And there she was, completely naked in front of her Abhinav for the first time. She felt a bit shy, covered her face with her hands, and closed her legs to hide her pussy.

Abhinav paused for a moment and observed Akshara, who looked back at him. The room was silent. All they could hear was the sound of drizzle outside. They didn't even realize when they started kissing each other. Akshara held Abhinav by his head and pulled him closer to kiss him.
Abhinav too kissed her with equal passion. His hands were busy caressing her boobs, stomach. They finally reached her pussy. He shifted from her lips to her boobs and inserted his finger inside her pussy. Akshara didn't have any sex for more than 6 years, and her pussy was very tight.

It took some effort for Abhinav to insert his finger. It pained a little. But Akshara soon overcame it with the help of the pleasure she experienced. Abhinav was kissing and sucking her boobs and, at the same time, fingering this sexy and tight pussy.
Both her private parts were being loved simultaneously, and she couldn't stop giggling and moaning. It was too much pleasure for her, and she was getting closer to her first orgasm.

He removed his pants and his boxers in one go. His dick hard like a rock came out. Akshara saw his dick. As if inviting it to fuck her, instantly opened her legs.
Her pussy lips also opened a little and gave Abhinav a clear opening to enter her. He got between her legs and kept his dick on her lips. Akshara gasped as she felt the hardness of her Abhinav's dick for the first time after her marriage on her delicate pussy. Abhinav, too was desperate.
He closed his eyes and gave a thrust. She was tight. He gave some more thrusts slowly, giving her pussy the time to adjust. Soon all the love-making worked in his favor. Her pussy got slippery and helped in digesting the huge monster. Akshara shouted a little in pain but didn't allow Abhinav to stop.
She wanted to be fucked immediately. Abhinav, sensing this, started humping her slowly. Both of them felt in heaven as Abhinav's slow humping did wonders. He kept the same pace for a few minutes. But his dick went deeper inside her pussy with every thrust.
Akshara was already leaking her juices. Abhinav was also very close. He increased his speed. Akshara was waiting for it and started screaming in pleasure. Abhinav, too, enjoyed it and increased his pace further with every passing second.
A couple of minutes later, he was fucking Akshara Sharma like a monster. Akshara couldn't believe how much she was enjoying it. She had already squirted twice and was swiftly building a third orgasm. Abhinav was in no condition to hold his cum any further. He gave his strongest thrust so far went further deep.

Akshara felt a dick this deep inside her pussy for the first time. Both of them unloaded their liquids at the same time and groaned heavily. Akshara was at the peak of ecstasy. Never did she feel the same way before. She kept leaking non-stop.

Abhinav too kept humping till he leaked out the last drop of his cum. The feeling of his seeds going deep inside her pussy was a different feeling altogether. Abhinav unloaded all his cum and fell over Akshara.
She too had very little energy left.For her, it was a moment she would cherish all her life. The first sex she had with Abhinav.
Abhinav too couldn't believe that he cummed inside his wife's pussy. It was a memorable night for him too. Both of them hugged each other. They held each other tightly to their hearts. They hugged, kissed, and cuddled for a while and then slept in each other's arms.
More than 1000 words in this part alone. Kindly vote, comment and support🙏