Drunk Akshnav

This is during Kairav's bachelor party when Akshara is drunk. Here Kairav- muskaan have destination wedding and Akshara directly returns to her room. Akshara saw Abhinav near the swimming pool and waved at him.

Abhinav's pov : That moment, the way she appeared took my breath away and while in a trance, I accidentally dropped the juice I had on myself. She happened to notice that and smiled.
Akshara pointed towards my mistake and said, "What took your mind away?" and walked away with a giggle at my clumsiness. I said 'you' but it went unheard. That's what I wanted too.
She went inside our room and suspecting that she was behaving different I went behind her after cleaning myself. She was standing on the balcony with cocktail in her hand which I initially thought was juice.
She was in her robe. She was looking classy and her appeal was hot and sophisticated. I came in and had a nice chat with her on the balcony over two-three glasses of "juice". In my talks, I didn't realize that she was getting tipsy and being more open.
Akshara was occasionally touching and brushing her hands on me while talking. I thought the night was going smoothly but didn't expect something so soon.
We both got hungry and munched on some chocolate cheesecake in her fridge. Then we both got lost in eating as we were high too, having an unexpectedly fun time.
While eating, her robe started to loosen up and it gave me a glimpse of her hot lingerie that she was wearing. Oh my god, she was wearing a midnight blue satin dress with laces and she was looking damn hot.
My wife didn't realize that her robe had become loose initially but later on due to my continuous staring, she noticed and got a bit alert. I apologized for my behavior and told her that I should go.
She said okay but as I got up from the couch on the balcony, I heard her voice asking me, "Did you like what you saw?"My first reaction was of a surprise but later as I grasped what was happening, and the alcohol had given me courage, I replied, "Who wouldn't?" Mrs. Sharma gave me an intense stare.
Akshara was in awe of my confidence and said in, "Are you satisfied only by this. Don't you want more?" The way she said it, made me very uncomfortable in my pants as now my growing hard-on was visible to her. She came close and teased, "I think I am the only one who wants more" and went towards the kitchen, jiggling her ass and giggling. I took that as a green signal and told myself now or never.
I went behind her and hugged her from the back and whispered in her ear, "No. You are not the only one thinking this!," and kissed her neck and blew hot air on the open patch of her neck. She trembled and turned towards me. It was the alcohol, late-night tranquility, and the moonlight but I looked her in the eyes and went for a kiss. The feeling to touch her juicy lips with mine was something out of the world. I kissed her upper lip and then proceeded to her lower lip – slowly and steadily while gradually increasing my pace.
My hands in the meanwhile were fondling her back, going down every second making way towards her perfect ass.When my hands reached my Akshara's ass, she stopped and pulled away and bit her lips, threw her hands around my neck herself on me. We were passionately making out in the balcony, lost in our world.
My hands explored the inside of her gown, exploring her legs, her creamy thighs. Touching her thighs had an electric feeling on me which turned me on. I slowly proceeded towards her neck, giving gentle bites on her ear lobes. I made my way down on her neck, pushed the gown aside from her shoulders along with her dress strap. With my other hand, I did the same thing on the side of the shoulder and kissed on either side. I kissed her again and while lost in our long smooch, I undid her gown and threw it down on the balcony.
There she was, on the balcony, on a couch, just in her satin dress which was a see-through, exposing her magnificent breasts and her matching colored thong. Her breath grew faster by my act.
The excitement grew within her body for being with a man she never thought she would do these things with ,in her balcony exhibiting her beautifully chiseled masterpiece. My wife took off my shirt and ran her hands on my back while kissing me and dug her manicured nails in my back. It was painful but passionate.
I lifted her dress and covered us with her gown and started kissing her boobs. I teased my hot wife's erect nipples by moving the tip of my tongue on them while planting some kisses and slowly taking the act to full-blown ravishing of her tits.
I was sucking her boobs one by one while running my tongue between her cleavage. Her body was responding to my act vociferously, she was losing control, heaving, panting, begging me to do her. I wanted to enjoy every part of her. I slowly moved down her and kissed her belly button. Akshara shivered and started panting hard and pushed my head in there. I licked her belly button with my tongue, exploring it all I could, and occasionally making out with it.
While I was kissing her there, my finger was exploring Mrs. Sharma's wet cunt, slowly and then steadily increasing my pace – giving her the pleasure she deserves. The moonlight was glistening on our sweaty bodies while we couldn't care less about our act and the place that it was happening.
Mrs. Sharma was breathing harder and moaning aloud with every stroke my finger gave while doing its magic. To make matters more interesting, I took some cake and spread it on her pussy and some on my dick. She understood my intention and got comfortable in 69.
In that position we got lost for a long time – we were drunk, and we were in pleasure. It was such a good feeling to eat each other while getting that attention from the other person. We sucked each other dry and cummed at the same time.
We cleaned each other well and Akshara proceeded to take me to our bed. She lit some perfumed candles. I was lying on the bed while she came crawling till my dick, made a ponytail, and started sucking it.
She was such a cock tease and a master at it. Her red lips were taking my cock in and out, fully without choking. I was amazed at her skills of taking an entire 7.5-inch dick with a three inch girth perfectly. I got lost in the pleasure and cummed in her mouth, which she drank.
My wife then came up and started kissing me with the same mouth, such a dirty act had an immediate effect on me and I got hard again. She felt it and didn't waste a single second and climbed on top of me and started riding me. We matched each other's pace and were fucking hard while my hands were on her boobs feeling her softness. We were smooching in between and then went on and on.
After a while, I turned her, made her lay on all her fours, undid her ponytail, held her hair in my right hand, directed my cock in her pussy. I started ramming the hell out of her.
In that position, my sexy wife was all mine. She was screaming, "YEAHHH, BABYYY, FUCK ME LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW. SHOW NO MERCY, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. DON'T STOP. SHOW ME YOUR POWER."
Her words had an effect on me and I increased my pace and said, "Don't worry Mrs. Sharma. You are mine now. I will fuck you whenever you want and however you want," and Akshara screamed,

"YESS, YESSSSSSSSSSSS BABYYYY YESSSSS DON'T STOPPPP, DON'T STOPPPPP."
I fucked her hard and harder till the time she came first.She cummed all over my dick and then lay exhausted on the bed while I was still hard.
Akshara gasped for breath in the bed. We made out. Then she held my cock, took me out of the bed into the balcony while we were naked, got down on her knees, and blew me till glory.
Her body was looking even more perfect with sweat all over her. She blew me for a long time and as I was about to cum I told her, and she told me she wants it all over her.
She took my cock out and started stroking it hard, till I splashed my cum all over her boobs, face, and hair. Man, it was messy, but fun. We looked at each other smiling and she took me to her bathroom where we lay in the tub and continued our next session.
Comment your reviews and other suggestions👍