Theatre romance

I will continue other parts only when all chapters have 20+ votes. I write more than 2000 words for each story. But there is no reach. So to continue kindly vote and comment!

Abhinav and Akshara were living in a seperate house in Udaipur after Abhimanyu got to know Abhir's truth

Abhinav and Akshara were living in a seperate house in Udaipur after Abhimanyu got to know Abhir's truth. Muskaan who was living in Geonka house now shifted to Akshnav's house so Abhinav and Akshara who just started their physical relationship was not able to do anything to satifsy their pleasure. Akshara was very horny that day when she accidentally saw Abhinav naked when he was taking bath. Abhinav also wanted to drag her inside and make love to her but it was a small house and Muskaan was also there so they couldn't do anything except being desperate. Muskaan went to office and Abhir to school, Akshara thought this as a right time and booked movie tickets for both of them in a less crowded theatre.
They reach the theatre and the movie had started. Both were not bold enough to start making out in the public, but the movie had many romantic scenes which was tempting both of them. There was a kiss scene of the hero and heroine. Akshara was getting wet imagining her and her husband in that scene. Unable to control her hormones she leaned to the next seat and kissed Abhinav on his cheeks.
Abhinav's pov:
I was watching the kiss scene and imagining me and Mrs. Sharma doing that. My dick sensed it and it hardened real quick. I was beyond shock when I felt a lips on my cheeks and it was none other than Mrs. Sharma. No one else would dare to do this when she is around me. I was already horny ,soon we started smooching each other.
My hands reached her boobs I gently pressed her boobs she was trying to push herself into me, as she was on fire. After playing with her boobs I inserted my hands in her jeans. Because of my fingering, she was breathing heavily. She grabbed my dick and started pressing and squeezing my nuts.
It was hurting but it was giving me pleasure too. Whenever I increased my fingering speed she used to hold my hand. It was my time to enjoy. So she went down and opened my zip took my dick in her mouth and started blowing.
WOW!! Was my reaction because she was well experienced in blowjob after giving it to me daily before Muskaan shifted to our home. During the blow job, she didn't break eye contact with me. She was taking my 7" monster completely deep throat. She was an insane blowing machine.
Soon I came and she gulped my sperm. We kissed for some time. I wanted to suck her boobs. She adjusted herself in such a way so that it won't be seen by others. I was sitting down and she was on the seat. I lifted her tee and started sucking her boobs.
She had very small nipples like cherry's on an ice cream. Her boobs were light and so cute that I made them red by crushing, squeezing and licking them. She was moaning slowly because of the pain I was giving her. She moved my head towards her navel and I licked her navel.
Then she directed me to her vagina. It is difficult to lick pussy while sitting between seats because of the seat placements in theatres. But I had to do so as it was her requirement. So with some difficulty, I used my tongue to play with her clitoris.
I spread her labia with my fingers and placed my tongue to the side parts of her labia. She was holding my head and was pushing my head inside her pussy with loads of force. She was even troubling me with her nails because of the pleasure and excitement she was getting. Soon we were interrupted because of the Interval break. We went to the washroom to clean our self. I saw her nail's marks on my hand and a few on my neck. I complained about her wild behavior. She just smiled seductively and blinked her eyes to tease me.Her action was very arousing so I smiled back.
She got a call from my sister saying she is going out to meet her friends and will come home late. We sensed it as a great opportunity to fulfill our physical needs which were left unattended many days.
We left the movie half way and reached home immediately since Abhir would be returning in a few hours.
As I entered inside our home I immediately lifted her and was trying to bite her boobs above her tee. She directed me to the bedroom.
Within moments she was on the bed. I jumped on her in seconds and she removed her clothes. I parted her legs aside and inserted my already hard dick inside her wet pussy I was moving my monster in out, in out. Now she didn't control her moans and was screaming loudly.
I was kissing her body and biting her ears, her neck, lips, nose. Her body was covered with my saliva (it is my habit to kiss with saliva like a baby sucking milk from a bottle whenever I fuck my girl or suck my girl's boobs.) We did use different positions and enjoyed with each other.
I didn't have a condom and we didn't want our child so soon right after starting our relationship. I want some time with my wife ,so I had to come outside. At the time of excitement, I took out my dick from her pussy and came on her navel area. My sperm was inside her navel. Her body was burning with pleasure because of our intimate actions.
We hugged each other for quite some time and kissed too. We had enough time for spending with each other hence we decided to take bath together. While bathing we were kissing and teasing each other, I was pressing and playing with her boobs.
We had our session again. This time she was standing against the wall and I was fucking her by lifting one leg of hers. In this way, we had a great bathing session. I sucked water on her body and was biting her gently to revenge she was using her nails. Now she had bite marks on her neck, her boobs, navel and inner thighs.
It was time for me to pick up Abhir from the school.So we kissed one last time before I left. She came to the door while I was leaving. I opened the car door and seeing her standing at the door I grabbed her hand pulled towards me and planted nice and long smooch. We heard coughing noise so we moved apart all of a sudden to see Muskaan and Abhir laughing at us!

Pls vote and comment for me to continue with this story! Also comment if you have any intimate moments of Akshnav you would like to read!