Bryan

As I was being made love to by Roslyn, I instantly thought of Elisa, is that I had no controll over my life! Like an "alcoholic!" things just happened and I don't know that I am hurting her by being with Roslyn.  For I didn't want to be with Roslyn but soon, i was able enjoy her company, her flirting and touching and soon I craved the love making too! The only conflict zone was my self at this point.  Who do I decided but I decided to let fate (like an "alcoholic") decide for me!  I was going to leave Chechnya anytime soon. 
When I was with Roslyn I wanted to actually be with her!  The indicator was when I put my arm around her while watching a b- grade horror movie that was dubbed in Russian!  I kissed her and ran my fingers through her hair.   I loved her firey read hair that maide her look like Gillian Anderson.  I was actually loved kissing her during the horror movie!  I was familiar with this movie series: the re-animator!
"You seem sad!," she said.  " maybe I can reanimate you!"

"Sure, but I had someone back home that I wish to be with!"   I said.

"It's ok I loved my teaching doctor once," she said.  "It will ease with time!"

"I thing it is easing write now!" I said.  "I love your blue eyes! What kind of medical are you studying?"

"Forensic pathology," she said.  "Why?"

"So you are a medical examiner," I said.  I felt the ache of desire to be examined by her.    "can you examine me!"

"What do you mean?"  She said.  "Oh you mean to make love!"   She giggled and started kissing me.  And as she did I could feel my self ache more for her! To be with her, as she teased me.   I did not think of even about Elisa!  That night she decided to were a lab coat and nothing else and started to kiss me running her leg up and my thigh!  Holy shit. 

"Doctor please look at me!" I said seductively to her! 

"I will," she said equally as seductively " on the bed!" 

She climbed up on me and undid my pants and start to ride me and started to kiss me! She ran her tounge as if she were making the y-incision!  I started to spill into her as she.  Soon the examination turned into a wild lovemaking session that lasted about 2 years!  If this is me not having control of my life I was certainly happy!  "Please be with me and not that other person." She said.

"Of course I won't!" I reassured her.

"Oh I love you Bryan!" She said. 

"I love you Roslyn!"

Making love was different with Roslyn was surreal and exciting that i did not think of Elisa!   But I knew that this was only temporary for me as nothing last forever, I will have to go back to America! And that means Elisa!   She seemed to have in a spell that she could only have!

After the morning love making Roslyn went to the medical school!   That was when I wrote that much need letter that I needed to write to Elisa!  It was a much needed love letter that I was writing!  I could not include the adress of my hosts as this was going to suicide for me....if Roslyn found out that she was being cheated on a temper might be there!  So I had to tell my boss at the work to him that this needed to be sent this love letter! Once it was sent to the post office! I was able to relax that was until the next letter!

Thank god this story was a long one and soon I will be able to go back to my home!  I did not want to to be here.  When it was time  to go back after a week of coresponding I  did not want to go back to Roslyn's home!   And when I did to say go bye she mean she told me that she was later for her monthly!    She was pregnant and sad!   That was when I had to get the fuck out!