Chapter 3: Interesting...

Start from the beginning

"H-hai" he said while patting Juvia on the head. She looked like a puppy who found her bone.

"You sure don't change huh?, Erza" said Jellal Fernandez while playing whit her hair while she blushed.He's the vice president and has blue hair and light brown eyes with a red tattoo on his right eye. His also the only one that can make the great Erza blush and stutter like crazy.

"But I heard his voice. He talked to me." I said cassually, trying to get back on topic.

They all just looked at me in shock

"No way... How? He never talks" Levy said still surprised.

Everyone nodded insisting that I tell them how.

"Well this morning I ran into Lax us and...

-2 minutes later-

...and I asked him if he was OK and he said ' Yeah, thanks you were really cool to do that' with the cutest smile ever..." I mumble that last part"...and then I ran to my first period which it appears that he's in to." I finished explaining and they all nodded with an 'o' shape in their mouths.

"That doesn't make sense tho...why doesn't he talk to anybody then..." Erza said while tapping her chin and the others looking for an answer.

We where interrupted when we heard whispering and giggling coming from behind us to see...him"

Natsu's POV~

"I went to my other classes as usual but was a bit distracted. For some reason I kept thinking about what happend in the morning. 'That girl actually talked to me' I kept repeating in my head but decided to shake it off and get some food. I usually bring my own food but didn't feel like it today. But the lunch lady memorized what I order from the few times I went.

I was walking to the cafeteria when of course people saw me coming and started making fun of me. 'Only if they knew that I could beat them up easily it wouldn't be like this but I want to keep a nice reputation in school'.

I just ignored them and entered the cafeteria.

When I entered the same thing happen. I am used to it but, today is getting a bit out of hand.

"I heard that this morning he got defended by a girl" I girl whispered to another and giggled.

"How weak is he?" A guy behind them said.

'So it's because of this morning huh? Rumors spread fast.' I thought to myself as I go to the front and order something.

"Would you like the usual?" said the lady whit a bright smile. She know what I order so its nothing new.

I nod and she starts making the food.

"OK. Two large triple extra spicy chicken sandwiches, hot jalapeño wings with extra jalapeño sauce and a large Cola."

"Wow he eats like a pig!" a girl giggled and everybody else laughed.

I still have a big appetite. Can't help it.

"HEY!!! GO BOTHER SOME OTHER PEOPLE WOULD YOU!!!" the lunch lady yelled and gave them a death glare while they ran away in fear.'She's so cool'