"What the hell's taking Bobby?" Dean asked as Sam leaned down to pick the lock.

Suddenly, the yard sprinklers went off, hosing all the demons in holy water, making them scream in pain and stumble back. 

Dean laughed as Sam slipped through the door he'd gotten open. Ruby followed. 

"Okay, buddy, gloat later. We're running low on time." I grabbed Dean's arm, pulling him inside the house where a dead woman lay on the ground by the door. 

"You think Lilith knows we're here?" Dean asked.

"Probably." Ruby replied. 

We began to move through the house, making our way into the living room when a man jumped out at Dean. 

Dean was quick to grab him, placing a hand over his mouth. "Shh, shh. We're here to help, okay?" Dean whispered. "I'm gonna move my hand, and we're gonna talk nice and quiet. Okay?"

The man nodded his head vigorously.

"Sir, where's your daughter?" Sam asked. 

"It's not--It's not her anymore." The man stated after Dean moved his hand.

"Where is she?"

"Upstairs. In her bedroom." 

"Okay, okay, okay. Listen to me." Dean said. "I want you to go downstairs to the basement put a line of salt at the door. Do you understand?"

"Not without my wife. No."

"Yes, without your wife." 

"No--"

Dean brought his elbow up, hitting the man and knocking him out. He threw the man over his shoulder, nodding for us to continue. 

I followed Sam and Ruby upstairs, veering off into the different room once we reached the second floor. 

Moments later, a scream echoed through the house. I ran out, following the sound and finding the bedroom of the little girl. Dean caught Sam's arm just before he stabbed her.

"It's not her." Dean told him. "It's not in the girl anymore." 

___

"Alright, no matter what you hear, you, your husband, and your daughter stay in the basement." Dean told the woman as he ushered her toward the basement door. 

"Well, I hate to say I told you so." Ruby said as the rest of us continued into the living room.

"Alright, Ruby, where is she?" Sam asked.

"I don't know."

With thinning patience, I wanted to stab her.

"Well, can she get past the spinklers?" Sam asked.

"Her pay grade, she ain't sweating holy water." Ruby stated. 

"Okay, you win. What do I have to do?" Sam asked. 

"What do you mean?"

"To save Dean. What do you need me to do?"

Dean walked in then. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Just shut up for a second." Sam pulled his arm away.

"Let me in." Sorceress whispered. "I can help."

"Don't lie to me." I hissed. 

"I'm not." She placed a hand on my arm. 

"You had your chance." Ruby stated. "You can't just flip a switch. We needed time."