Chapter 12~

🔥Uff Teri Ada
I Like The Way You Move
Uff Tera Badan
I Like To See You Groove
Uff Teri Nazar
It Says I Wanna Dance With You
Sun Le Saaheba
Tu Hai Ik Nasha
Hosh Hai Mera Saara Kho Gaya🔥

***********************************

3rd PERSON'S POV

In the morning, Vrushali woke up as she sensed a hand made its way through her waist.

She is an alert sleeper. She turned around to see Shubman in his deep sleep. He had a small smile on his face while he snuggled more in her arms as his hands were holding her waist protectively.

She felt blessed to see such a beautiful face as the first thing in the morning. (Who won't be if it's Shubman Gill😍)

She turned to the other side to grab her phone but this disturbed Shubman's sleep as he stirred a little tightening his arms on her waist.

She then tried to get her phone which was kept on the side table without distrubing him.

She successfully took her phone and saw the time which made her eyes widen. It was already 7:45 now.

Well she is a early morning person. Usually she wakes up at 5:30 - 6:00 around, unless she have a late night meeting.

Vrushali carefully removed Shubman's hands and silently walked towards the bathroom to get fresh without waking Shubman up.

After freshening up, she saw that Shubman was now cuddling with the pillow in the sleep. She laughed a little and let him sleep as she walked outside the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When she stepped outside she saw Keart, Anjali, Lakhwinder and Varun sitting outside their cottage on a swing nearby.

She then walked towards them and indicated her presence as she wished
"Good Morning public!"

The four of them turned towards her and wished her the same

"Good morning beta! Itni jaldi uth gyi tu? thodi der aur rest kr le"
Keart said

"Are nhi mumma mujhe aadat hai jaldi uthne ki and Mera rest ho gaya hai"
Vrushali explained with a smile

"Voh shehzaade toh abhi tk soo hi rhe honge?"
Lakhwinder complained

Vrushali laughed a little and said
" Haan voh bhi thak gye the na and pata nhi unko neend ache se aayi ki bhi nhi"

"Uski neend ache se na aane ke liye kya hua?"
Keart asked

Anjali and Varun glanced at each other and started laughing, Vrushali just looked at her parents as she was even embarrassed to say it.

"Vrusha ko aadat hai bachpan se neend mei apna khud ka blanket phek ke dusron ka cheen leti hai and fir dheere se uska bhi phenk deti hai. Moreover kbhi kbhi laath bhi maarti hai"
Anjali explained while laughing
Hearing this Lakhwinder and Keart also laughed a little