It's gonna happen

Alexa Bliss! Holy hell, Alexa is here. Alexa walks into the arena in a ceremonial style. She deserves it, she is one of the most decorated female champions in the history of WWE. First woman to hold both raw and smackdown women's championship. It feels so nice that she's back. Such a nice person and good friend.

Alexa collects the mic with a smile on her face. The crowd continues to shout and scream happy to see her back. It's nice she's back. "Welcome to Monday night goddess", Alexa shouts and the fans scream the more. "The goddess of WWE is back", she smiles and the crowd claps. "Adam, it's gonna happen", she declares. "As of now, I am Naomi's new tag team partner and Liv Morgan can move on to winning WrestleMania. Who else can be a better tag team partner for Naomi than someone who is more like an old rival of hers. Someone who knows her inside out. Someone she can achieve great things with", Alexa says.

"Look Alexa. Times have changed and things don't go like that around here anymore. I call the shot", Adam says. "You call the shot! Wow Adam, Liv deserves this opportunity than anybody else. I will take Liv's place for the tag team qualification tonight and she will be added to the qualifying match to fight Rhea at WrestleMania. What do you think Adam?", Alexa asks Adam who looks stunned. "Fine, she will be added and that makes it a triple threat match and our main event", Adam finally announces and the arena was full of chants.

"Adam this shouldn't be happening", Nia complains. "Nia's right. It shouldn't be happening", Bianca supports. "Whether you ladies want it or not, it is happening" Adam Pearce says then he leaves the ring. "Hi Nia. Hi Bianca, long time no see" mockingly, Alexa says to Nia and Bianca. "The goddess is back and she rules here as always", she concludes before hugging I and Naomi. Naomi and Alexa Bliss are friends one can never find in a thousand years to come. Who wouldn't wish to have such nice friends? I am so happy.

**************
I watch Naomi hit a dropkick from the top rope to their opponent. She drags her to the turnbuckle side where she tags Alexa in as the legal man. Alexa climbs to the top rope and hit a twisted bliss on Indi Hartwell. "One... two... three", The referee counts and the feeling of joy that engulfs me is something I haven't felt for a while. I enter the ring and hug Naomi behind Alexa joins us and we all hugged.

I fix my gaze on the screen in front of me. It is time for my match and Bianca walks to the ring all set for the match swinging her long hair left and right in the process. Nia also walks out to the ring and only her walk terrifies me. She looks more serous than ever. The gaze on her face says it all, she isn't happy with Adam's judgement but her seriousness is not on a level with my commitment and determination to defeat Rhea Ripley and complete my revenge tour. I walk out to the arena as soon as my music pops up, Naomi and Alexa Bliss accompanies me out.

"Trust yourself, you are going to make it happen", Alexa says. "Keep the confidence ON at all times in this match. Bianca is known for her athleticism and strength while Nia relies on her power and body. Nia's weakness is in her knees and Bianca is in her arms", Naomi advises before giving me a hug. They both retire to the backstage.

I walk slowly to the arena clapping my hands as a wicked smile plays on my face. I enter the ring smiling like never before, I give a long stare down to Nia who was on fire and turning to my left, I was face-to-face with Bianca who smiled. I know she wants to make this year's WrestleMania 4-0 and continue her winning streak. I ain't gonna let that happen, she might win another match but the gold on Rhea's waist is mine.

The bell rings and Nia wastes no time in lifting Bianca from the mat and powerbombs her to the nearby turnbuckle. Bianca groan in pain as she rolls out of the ring leaving me and Nia alone. I rush towards Nia then I kick her legs non-stop but that that is not enough, Nia lifts me up in her arms and slam me to the mat.

I roll out of harm's way quickly, I try to catch my breath because this Nia is on a whole different level. I manage to get back into the ring and fight against Nia but I wasn't enough. Nia gave me the beating of a lifetime but I am not ready to surrender. Nia scoops me up on her shoulder ready to call it a day, I struggle to get off her grip but my strength isn't enough. Before I knew it, I was down after a powerful Samoan drop from Nia.

I felt breathless, Nia runs over to pin me while I could do nothing but to look. Bianca pulls Nia Jax off just before the count of three and the thug of war started between the two women. "This is awesome ____ this is awesome ___ this is awesome", the live crowd keeps chanting. I manage to roll to a corner as not to get squashed by the two women.

Nia and Bianca continued to fight until Bianca became exhausted while Jax throw her out of the ring. I rush to Belair quickly assisting her to get up, I point at Nia in the ring. Bianca smiles understanding the message and the crowd pops up for the first time in the match which has been over eight minutes. I and Bianca enter the ring and the real fight ensued as we both plan on finishing Nia off. We both struggle to keep up with Nia but Nia push me off and Bianca is all on her own. I roll outside the ring to recuperate. Bianca drags Nia to the ropes but Jax overpowers her, Bianca kept holding the ropes trying to catch her breath.

I sight Nia running from the other end of the ring ready to crush Bianca, I drag Bianca out just in the nick of time. Nia cross over to the apron but Bianca and I start to hit her legs and we both went under her and using the power in us, we manage to hit Nia to the floor with a massive powerbomb. The fans cheered and screamed "Let's go Morgan ___ Let's go Bianca". A faint smile escapes my lips as I stare at Bianca who was laughing. We both enter the ring and faced one on one.

Pins after pins, struggles after struggles, pain after pain, time went by quickly as I and Bianca continued to wrestle each other in the ring. "I gat you", Bianca said as she scoops me on her shoulder then hits the K.O.D (KISS OF DEATH).

QUESTIONS

I understand this is a Liv Morgan story, is she still your favorite character?

Who do you think will win this match? Liv who has just been hit by a K.O.D? or Nia who is still outside the ring? or Bianca who is close to winning now?

Is there still hope that Becky would return?

With Alexa Bliss back, will there be a change in the women's division?