I must do what it takes

I arrive at the arena and it's just five in the evening. It looks like I arrive a little earlier today maybe I am nervous about my match with Becky Lynch, I don't know. I head over to the locker room and drop my bag there, and just for me to go out, my phone rings.

A feeling of happiness engulfs me as I saw the contact calling me. "Hey girl, what's up?", I say to her. "Am good. You?", she asks. "Am cool though the tension here is something else but what can I do. What about your baby, Alexa?", I ask.

It is such a great relief that Alexa Bliss called at the right time. Alexa was once my tag team partner and we did pretty well when we were tag team partners. It is so sad she isn't here but it is for the better. Now she's had a kid, a very lovely one.

"The baby is okay. So tell me, how are you holding up with things around there?", Alexa asks. "Am trying but it isn't easy. Everything is a bit choky here", I mange to say as my eyes gets teary eyed. "Babes, don't tell me you are crying", she says concern. "I am not, stop it", I answer. "It is evident from your voice. Talk to me let me know what's going on", she says. "I am just thinking about everything, going to the ring to fight Becky tonight, trying to pave a way to get to WrestleMania, trying maybe I can win the women's world championship and many others..." I say to her.

"Hmm... Girl I understand what you are thinking. You are the only one who can do this yourself. When there is life, there is hope. You can do this, I believe you", she says while I try to understand what she's saying. "And again, Becky is a very opportunistic woman. At the slightest opportunity she sees, she will strike just like a snake. And one more thing, be careful of Becky. Her ring awareness is on another level", she says.

"Alexa you seem to know Becky Lynch well", I say. "Yes, I do. Ever since NXT I knew her, Becky was good then. She was one of the horsewomen which comprises of Charlotte Flair, Bayley and Sasha Banks. I was still a very low superstar then but I managed to find my way to the main roaster which changed my life entirely. Within a year on the main roaster, I defeated Becky in a TLC match, defeated her several times, and afterwards I became the first ever woman to hold both the raw and smackdown women's championship.

I won the money in the bank briefcase, I was once the longest reigning women's champion, the first ever elimination chamber winner, the second grandslam women's champion and many other list of wild accomplishments. There is no one who cannot achieve something or dream big as long as the motive within them lives. Morgan rise, don't back down after failing down or you may never rise again.

To win something seems a bit hard but if you win it, to keep it is going to be very difficult. Don't look back, just make sure you look forward and you are gonna make it. Trust me, I will be right here when you need me", Alexa pours out her words of advice and damn, that hit me right and ignites the fire within me. "Thank you Alexa, I love you", I say. "I gat you girl", she said and hangs up the call.

Alexa's calls always make me feel better, thankful and happy. In this life, you want to be like someone higher than you and some people also want to be in your own status. I mean all hands are not equal. Maybe I should go eat some food perhaps that may calm me down.

I walk out of the locker room then I meet with Raquel Rodriguez, my once upon a time tag team partner. "Hey", she chuckles. "Hi", I respond. "It's nice pulling everything off to face Becky today on raw. We were both in the elimination chamber match and you were the last to be eliminated by Becky Lynch and I know how much WrestleMania means to you and how much you want it", she keeps on talking while I adore how she speaks.

Seriously, I thought she has forgotten about me. "If you can beat Becky this night, you will be added to the match at WrestleMania and that would make it a triple threat match. Then, there would be high chances of beating Ripley and completing your revenge tour", she explains. "Seriously speaking Raquel, I don't know you still have my back at this stage. You have been a nice friend and partner. Thank you for the advice. I will keep it", I say to her.

"I always gat your back girlie", she said with a smile. "Good luck on your future endeavours too", I say. My real revenge tour starts now. This is my moment or nothing else.