Ain't gonna happen

Monday Night Raw continues as usual but one of my rivals, Becky Lynch has been carried to the emergency room. I and Naomi are still seated in the locker room watching Monday Night Raw live. Adam Pearce matches down to the ring in his suit dazzling like a crystal. Pearce takes the mic and breathes slowly. "Wassup, Monday night fans", he shouts. A loud ovation from the crowd arises showing how good they are. "So I came out here to talk about what happened earlier tonight", he says and the fans shout again. "We want to hear it... we want to hear it...".

"Okay okay okay", Adam's voice echoes to stop the live crowd chants. "Becky...", immediately he mentioned Becky, hell went loose. The crowd screams and shouts wanting more. "Becky won't be able to make it to WrestleMania", he says and the crowd screams more though some were of agony and some were of happiness which I could feel.

"So, she injured her left arm and before WrestleMania, she won't be medically cleared to wrestle", he adds. "So, Becky won't be facing Rhea Ripley at WrestleMania", he shouts. "We want Liv... We want Liv... We want Liv...", the feeling that engulfs me when I hear the crowd chant my name is indescribable.

"That won't be happening because Liv Morgan is now Naomi's tag team partner and they may qualify to go to WrestleMania that is if they win tonight. So, I have decided to give Nia Jax and Bianca Belair who is the first runner-up in the women's elimination chamber match a chance tonight. Whoever wins face Ripley at WrestleMania", he announces. Immediately he said that my whole stomach spun around. I walk out of the locker room straightaway and head to the ring.

My music pops up and the fans go crazy. "Adam. That ain't gonna happen on my watch", I say as soon as I and Naomi come out to the arena. The crowd screams again happy I was there, that I know for sure. "Adam. One thing I have learnt from staying around here is that when you are supposed to get something and you are not given then you take it by all means possible", I say as I finally enter the ring.

"I am not to fight with you but to fight for my right. Becky was the winner of the elimination chamber match and I am the runner up so why wouldn't I be given that opportunity?", I ask. "The opportunity I have given you to be Naomi's tag team partner is enough. There are other women in the locker room as well", he says. "And isn't it my right?" I ask again.

Bianca Belair's theme song pops up and now things are getting steaming. "Hey, girl. Cool down, 'And isn't it my right?' you say. No, it isn't your right. A runner-up is not needed in the WWE. A winner is needed and not a loser. And if you think about it well, WrestleMania needs the EST to make WrestleMania successful", Bianca says. Nia's theme song pops up immediately while I am about to speak. Bianca enters the ring staring at me and I return a once-in-a-lifetime hard look.

Nia comes out smiling happily before she gives Bianca a taste of medicine. "Bianca, who the hell do you think you are? Who the fuck are you? Like seriously, are you kidding me? WrestleMania is not gonna hold without you? Whether you are there or not, WrestleMania will still hold. WrestleMania has been in existence since you joined WWE and before I joined WWE. So do you know who's gonna make it to WrestleMania among us?", she asks but Bianca remains silent while I blush.

"You can't answer that, right? Because the person going to WrestleMania to fight against Rhea Ripley is me", Nia says and everyone shouts. "Nia, I am still here and I am an obstruction on your way to WrestleMania. Don't think I will let you go that easily", I say. Nia Jax moves closer to me staring me straight up in the eyes. "You are not an obstruction in my path but a weed which I have removed", she says.

I feel very bad after what she said. She should not have said that. "You two stop fighting and listen up", Naomi finally speaks up and the crowd lightens up their mood. "I don't know how it is going to happen but only my friend and tag team partner, Liv Morgan deserves to go to WrestleMania and challenge Rhea Ripley. Liv is someone who has the potential, Bianca", she said pointing at Bianca "You just walk around here swaying your hair and Nia keeps bullying everyone. Both of you are in no position to qualify or to be in a match with Rhea", Naomi hits the nail on the head.

"Naomi, thanks for hitting the nail on the head. I appreciate that, thank you. Adam, will you give me my opportunity?" I ask with a straight face. "There will be no opportunity for you", Nia screams. "It is already decided Liv. As long as Naomi doesn't find a new tag team partner, you can't qualify for the match tonight", Adam Pearce says.

"What do we do?", I whisper to Naomi. "I am ready to give up the spot so Morgan can qualify" Naomi boldly defends me. "What!", I scream. "It can't happen that way", Adam explains.

A theme song pops up in the arena and it is an unfamiliar one. Who could be that? Who can that be? Why is the person here? Is the person also thinking of winning the championship? Who is this new superstar? Sasha Banks? Charlotte Flair? Ember Moon? Ruby Riott? My mind becomes disturbed thinking about every possible possibility of what is happening.

The figure walks to the arena raising her hands in the sky and twisting her body in a lovely manner. Could it be Nicky Bella? No! The figure continues to walk towards the ring where the fans are. The figure stands for a while before lifting the hoodie which covers her face. My eyes widened seeing who it was. It can't be! How? In 6 months? Anyway, I am glad to see who it is.