Trying to pave a way

It is Monday night raw again but tonight I got nothing doing. I am just here sitted backstage with my eyes glued to the television, Becky no doubt a good wrestler but Nia's skill have gone better and better since her return to the WWE.

This match has been going on for quite some time now and none of them have been able to gain an upper hand persay. They are both good, if I am going to find a way to WrestleMania to defeat Rhea Ripley. I have to make Becky my focus, come on she is already challenging. If I can make Becky Lynch furious, I might be able to secure a WrestleMania spot.

I match down through the crowd in the arena feeling myself for what am about to do. Some might say it is fair and some might say it isn't fair but I am doing what Becky did last week. She cost me my match... I mean she stole my spotlight.

I sight Jax beside the ring outside and understand this is my right chance to do what I am. Nia Jax will take the win again, now it's equal. I climb the barricade quickly, Nia turns to my side and I jump on her immediately which results to a disqualification. Automatically Nia Jax wins but she won by disqualification, Becky will be so outraged.

I crawl into the ring where Becky is sitting and I give a long stare down. "Why did you do that?", she asks. "What did I do do?", I reply with a serious look on another level on my face. "What didn't you do? Come on girl, you just cost me my match. What are you doing?", she asks . "Yes, I don't know what I am doing but I feel whatever I am doing is the right thing to do". I get on my feet quickly ready to leave as i near the ropes then Becky turns me around.

"What do you want?", I ask furiously. "I am asking you to give me a valid reason for what you did", she answers pointing her fingers at me. "I have no answer to give you nor to anyone", I tell her. I felt a hand holding my left foot then I turn to look back but before I can, I was already on the floor rolling in pain.

I look up and see Nia, that's right Nia Jax wants revenge on me. She drags me up to my feet and push me forcefully to the steel step and then right into the barricade. Becky comes out of the ring and tries to attack Nia but she was cut in her web.

Nia throws Becky right into the barricade. She moans in pain loudly as she roll on the floor. Quickly, before Becky could recover from the previous attack, Nia scoops Becky up onto her shoulder and hit her to the ring post violently. I look at Nia as she walk away from the arena after she had lay waste to I and Becky Lynch.

Backstage
I can't believe Nia attacked us that way. "Hey, Morgan. Can I have a minute please?", Bryan Saxton asks me. "Yes", I answered. "Thank you for that" he reply. "Okay. Go on, what do you wanna know?", I ask. "Can you explain to the WWE universe why you attacked Nia tonight?", he asks.

I breath a sigh knowing that was the question coming. "Actually my plan was not to attack Nia Jax, it was meant to be Becky but as I approached the ring I saw Nia outside and I remembered Becky attacked Nia during our last match last week which ended in a disqualification and Nia Jax wins the match instead. So when I saw Nia, I was reminded of the last week and I thought if I attacked Nia, Nia will win the match by disqualification and Becky would also loose that match", I answer truthfully.

"So do you think your action here tonight is justifiable to the www universe and most importantly your fans?", he asks. "Yeah, I think so. Because I know most of them must have been thinking that I should have done that since. And again, they also know I am meant to be in the spotlight", I say. "So you think you will not be opposed?", he asks. "Definitely!!!", I reply sharply.

"So what's next for Liv Morgan?", he asks. I look at the camera closely "Watch me", I say then I hear Becky's voice. "Liv... Liv", she calls repeatedly. "What do you want?", I asks. "Bryan, you can excuse us", Becky says when she is now face-to-face with me. "Look, I apologized to you last week after the attack. I believe that was enough but why did you attack Nia tonight costing me my match. Look here, the man doesn't....", amidst her words, I cut her short. "You don't have the right to tell me what I should and what I should not. The man... The man... The man... The man... Aren't you tired? Aren't you tired of hearing that name everywhere? You have to give room for new superstars to show the world what they are capable of.

I believe I have said what I want to say", I say looking her right in the eyes. "You ain't gonna change right?", she asks. "Obviously, because I am who I am. Liv Morgan", I answer sharply. "How about next week, me and you on Monday night raw?", she says. "I gat you head-on", I say the she walks away.

"Morgan, now Becky just issued a challenge to face you next week on raw which you accepted. Is that a good idea?", Bryan Saxton asks as soon as he came back. "It's a good idea, it really is. I am excited to get into the ring with Becky Lynch and for the fact that I have never defeated her is making me feel like I have to do it this time. I and Becky have quite a history, long way back at WWE Day one 2022. Am looking to end that story soon. Come on, it's just a few days to WrestleMania and I have to be in my best mood till then. Let's go toy with Becky next week", I say with a smile.