The intrusion in my way

Should I be happy or sad? No, I should be cause Nia is now in my shoes after all the mouths she's made to defeat Rhea and head to WrestleMania. Those words she said to me kept ringing in my eyes like... I couldn't even sleep properly because of what she said but thanks to Naomi who came to my aid and advised me. I am in full spirits at the moment, in twenty minutes it will be time for my match with Nia. "You are going to be out there all alone because the manager said I can't accompany you. Be careful with Nia, she can be dangerous", she says. "I know that, I will be careful", I reply with a smile.

"Watch me!", I hear my theme song echo in the arena and it is time boy, time to kick Nia's ass. Who would be more happy than me at this moment? Absolutely no one. I walk out to the open arena where the fans clap, thunderous shouts, and hailings fill the environment. I stare at Nia as I walk to the ring to show her I am not an underdog but a champion to-be. The bell rings then I and Jax jump on each other battling it quickly so we can gain the upper hand.

Before I can realize what is going on, I find myself on Nia's shoulders. I know she wants the Samoan drop quickly to put me out but I will not let that happen. I slip down from her shoulders struggling hard then I hit her sharply on her left leg. She is my opponent and a very big one for that matter, the only way to keep her down is by taking away her legs. I hit her non-stop to immobilize her which is a very great strategy if I am. to win this watch. I run as fast as I can to the ropes to gain momentum then I hit Jax with a codebreaker while she is still on her knees.

I cover her quickly but she she kicks out at two. I and Nia continue to battle it out just as if we were on a battlefield. Pins after pins, and ruthlessness towards each other because none of us wants to give up easily. I know Nia well, she wants to put me down in front of the whole WWE universe so they can still I am not fit to be a champion or someone who can challenge Rhea. I won't let that happen cause I have to show them all what I am capable of. I try to hit Jax on her left leg again but she catches my foot and then holding on to my body, she throws me to the corner of the ring.

I managed to get on my feet somehow then I looked up and saw Nia approaching me just as if she was in control of all the force in the world. I move out of the way just in time and Jax crashes into the ring post leaving an opportunity for me to reboot my energy. I roll on the floor in pain and determination to fulfill my aim.

"This is awesome... This is awesome... Come on Nia... Come on Morgan", the chants of the WWE universe in attendance continue to echo in my ears as I open my eyes to finally find a way to call it the end of my journey with Jax. I get to my feet quickly, so as Nia and I continue to battle it out again in the middle of the ring, punches after punches. I manage to get a code breaker on Nia which makes her roll backwards to the rope leaving me with an opening to hit my special move "the oblivion".

With Nia in my sights and me very ready to end this chapter charge towards Nia to connect with the oblivion on her but just for me to get there, Jax gets pulled out of the ring from the bottom. I stop in the middle of the ring shocked by what is going on. A woman in red starts attacking Nia right in front of me and the bell rings owing to a disqualification. Nia wins the match and here I am again, losing the match.

The woman turns to me breathing heavily after beating Jax to a pulp and fuck it was Becky Lynch. She shouldn't have done this, she should not have. She just cost me a match that would have changed my career again. I won't let this slide so easily. I walk quietly away from the open arena.

On my way to the locker room, I saw Becky Lynch in an interview with one of the WWE backstage workers and that pisses me off a little. I decide to wait before I approach her.

I stood before Becky as soon as the interview was over. "Hey, Morgan. I am really sorry about earlier, I didn't mean that", she says. "Look Becky, not everything has to be about you", I tell her holding my stomach which hurts as hell. I walk out of her front before she attempts to say a word that might make me get angry. Does she have to always be in the spotlight? She needs to let other superstars outshine what they came here for. Only her getting many opportunities after so many championship wins, WrestleMania wins, and many other things I can't think of right now. Now, this is going to be over with me around.

I feel the fire burning inside me with an unbreakable determination! Even though Becky Lynch defeated me, nothing can stop me from achieving my dream of becoming the WWE women's world champion. I am confident that I will find a way to WrestleMania and show the world what I'm made of. No obstacle can stand in my way as I rise to the top and claim what's rightfully mine. Watch me, the world will see my confidence and what I am capable of.

Remember to vote for this chapter to support Liv Morgan - it takes a lot of effort to write!