Shattered Dream😭

I look at Bianca Belair approaching Becky Lynch, I have to do something to secure my victory in WrestleMania. I move closer to Bianca and scoop her into a school-boy roll-up and there goes the three count. A smile of satisfaction shows on my face as I eliminate Bianca, this is the right time to punch my ticket to WrestleMania, I just have to get rid of Becky. With exhaustion setting in, I turned quickly to Becky who was resting on the ropes. And the next incident that happened in five seconds killed me inside.

I feel my body hit the canvas after Lynch hits a manhandle slam. A slam that makes me so weak that I can't move an inch of my body, "One... two... three", I hear the referee count. "And here is the winner of the 2024 women's elimination chamber match, Becky Lynch", I hear Samantha Irvin announce the winner as Becky jubilates in the ring and runs her fingers across the chamber's steel.

I manage to get a grip on myself as I get on my knees. I stare down at Bianca whose hands were crossed on her head. She must be thinking she lost at the chamber match yet it's still fine, she has just been in the chamber match twice and she won one in the year 2022 and here I am after competing for the fifth time in the women's elimination chamber still coming out short. I shouldn't have eliminated Bianca then, I should have allowed her to eliminate Becky and I would have picked up the win.

But why am I thinking like this? I am not meant to think in this manner, I can't be like that. I bow my head as Becky's theme song stops after she retires into the inner chamber. I could hear the WWE fans in attendance clap and cheer me up. I also knew I was the sentimental favorite going into the match but the deed has happened. I have to do what I have in mind. "We want Liv... We want Liv... We want Liv...", the echoes from the fans in attendance drag me out of my world of imagination. They want me to win the chamber, they want me to be the women's champion at WrestleMania.

I walk out of the chamber looking around to see the WWE fans cheer me up, this is a dream come true. I wouldn't have ever thought I would ever be praised like this. And that makes me look back at the list of achievements I have made for myself, I have also achieved good things like winning the money in the bank briefcase, defeating Ronda Rousey on the same night, defeating Ronda Rousey twice, defeating Shayna Baszler, being a two time WWE women's tag team champion and, competing single-handedly in matches that have shaped my career.

I shake hands with some fans as I enter the inner chamber. The WWE wrestlers present there be it the women or men, all clapped for me. Kevin Owens smiled at me and I heard a familiar voice say "You did well. Keep it up", I turned back slowly to see Randy Orton clapping his hands and a radiating smile on his face. "Life's a roller coaster, it doesn't give us what we want at times but we just have to get it at the expense of sacrificing other things or accepting what it has given us", he adds with a chuckle. That word penetrates deeply into my heart and that makes me feel alive again reliving me from my dead world.

I walk briskly towards the women's locker room where I met Bianca Belair in the corridor. I stared at her just the way she was staring at me, in the same manner and form. I slowly walk past her to avoid that moment. "You were pretty awesome out there", I hear Bianca say. I turn slowly with a smile on my face. "Should I take that as a compliment or an abuse?" I ask. "No, I mean it. You were... Uhm am not gonna lie, you were pretty good out there. I know you may be thinking that you eliminated me and you may be feeling bad, girl it shouldn't be like that. Had I been in your place, in such a match, in such a hazy and ferocious environment I would have done the same, in other words, I would have eliminated you. It is a match and anything goes. Look at Becky now, she's already made it to WrestleMania and here we are. Life goes on but I just want to say you did well. Good luck with your future endeavours", Belair taps me on the shoulder then she walks away.

I place my hand on the door handle to open it but the door opens and the only person that I don't want to see in this world right now, Becky Lynch comes out. A feeling of hate engulfs me immediately. "Hey", she says. "Hi", I say. "You were pretty good out there. It was nice being in the ring with you once again, but I have made it to WrestleMania already. Work on yourself more to achieve what you want", Becky says with a venomous smile on her face.

I entered the locker room where I met Nia Jax, another person I shouldn't be seeing right now. She clicks her tongue as soon as she sets her eyes on me. "Yeah... Yeah... Little girl stuff uhn. I thought you were gonna win the the match earlier on and we were gonna face at WrestleMania but alas it is so heartbreaking that you came out short just as always. Now, after I win at tonight's main event and become the new women's world champion, am gonna be in the spotlight at WrestleMania when I crush Becky just like I broke her nose seven years ago", Nia says.

"Why tell me the story? I didn't ask you to tell me any of that", I tell her. "You didn't tell me that but I really think you should know about it. I was expecting you to win the elimination chamber match after entering it the fifth time but you came out short just as always. You didn't win so I have to face the eradicator, Rhea Ripley and that is good cause I have a good chance to bring her down.", she pauses for a while. "Oh, Now I understand why you are being called the underdog. You will never match up to my standard talk less of meeting up with the standards of Becky and Rhea", she says as she walks towards the door.

"Stop Nia", I shout. I don't know what is happening to me but enough of all this, I can achieve something great too. "Jax, I am not an enemy of you. Please be careful with the way you approach me with your words. I know I may be an underdog or considered as one but this underdog is gonna kick off your butt", I say to her filled with rage. "Challenge accepted", Jax says with a smile. "I will wait to see you try" she completes her words.

"See you on Monday night raw, next week", I say then Nia walks out and shuts the door behind her. Suddenly, I feel a touch behind me. "It is hard to achieve something in this life but perseverance is the key. Don't give up and you will achieve it and make many more. Look at my days back in WWE, I didn't do a lot as I dreamed of, I left and joined TNA wrestling and I did well for the world to see but now I am back getting screwed here again and I'm not gonna take that lightly. I will make history here again, you can do the same and we can be on the same page. Am I right?" Naomi advises me.

I look Naomi in the eye and smile "You are my new tag team partner", I say to Naomi. "According to Becky, she said I should work on myself more to achieve what I want and that is what I am going to do but I have to deal with it first", I say to Naomi. I have to be the real one in this game.

Let's rally behind Liv Morgan's book and show our support! It's no easy feat to pour your heart and soul into writing a book, and I have done just that. So, let's celebrate my hard work and dedication by supporting this book.