Almost there

The man with Becky Lynch has been going so good. Speaking of chemistry, I kind of have a lot of that with Becky. She's good, am good no doubt but something seems off. Becky is a very cunning woman in the ring, at the slightest bit of mistake by her opponent. She takes it. Michael Cole always praise her for her great ring awareness but it isn't an awareness. All she cares about is herself and nothing more.

It has been chaotic since we have started and I just powerbombed Becky to the concrete floor from the ring apron. That's nice! I manage to roll Becky into the ring and cover her up but she is able to kick out at two.

The match continues between me and becky and neither of us is ready to give up. Becky is strong-headed and so I am. I stand on the turnbuckle precisely on the second rope ready to end Becky after I deliver a leg drop. Becky turns to my direction and I jump but Becky moves backwards and I land on my feet. Before I realize what is happening, I am already high up in the air and slammed to he canvas.

I just suffered from a manhandle slam. "One... Two... Three", I hear the referee count and Samantha Irvin announces the winner of the match. Becky rejoices in the ring and I mange to roll out of the ring.

Immediately I step out of the ring, Rhea's themes song pops up and the audience gives a loud ovation. Ripley walks in her usual evil and manly style towards me. She looks at me with hatred which I can clearly in her eyes. She scoops out her tongue to mock me. Woth anger fuming inside me, I shout "I will take everything from you. Everything you love will be mine". She shrugs her shoulder and walks to the ring to meet Becky.

I should just turn on the TV in the locker room to know what Becky and Rhea are talking about but I am not interested. All that is in my mind right now is to find a way to WrestleMania. My last hope has been shattered but I can find a possible solution.

Naomi enters smiling. "Hey girl", she greets. "Hi", I respond in a cold tone. "Wassup girl. Cheer up, it isn't the end of the world. You know what! I gat good news for ya", she says excited. "What good news?", I asks. "I just spoke with Adam Pearce and he is ready to give us a shot on the WWE women's tag team championship", she reveals the good news. To be frank, my mood lightens up a bit but it is what I need. I don't want that belt anymore, I want to be the face of the women's division.

"Cheer up girl", Naomi shouts as she jumps around the locker room. "You know what girl, don't look down on your self. Before you climb a ladder, you have to start from somewhere. You don't know if that will take you to the top", she advises. "I think you are right but the problem is I have already won this championship before, I want something new", u explain the problem I have to her.

"Relax, if you want the new. It's gonna be yours but it may take time", she says. "Okay then. Watch me win WrestleMania" I say with a smile.

NEXT MONDAY NIGHT RAW

Naomi hums in the locker room happily. She must be really excited for this match, I can't let her down. We have to defeat Candice Lerae and Indi Hartwell tonight to have a chance at WrestleMania. Sometimes in life, things may not work out as one may wish but we can go with the other options it provides and see how it goes. Our match isn't now, Monday night raw will be starting in five minutes. I will just sit and watch Becky and Nia's last man standing match.

"Girl, over here. It's starting", Naomi calls out to me. "Yeah, it's starting" I say as I take my sit calmly beside her. Deep down inside, I know Nia must not win cause if she does, that may be the end of me to have a chance to win WrestleMania. Wait, why am i bothered about that? I have a match already. Nia's theme song pops up and a loud ovation from the wrestling fans in the arena could be heard without straining my ears from the locker room itself.

Nia walks confidently to the ring. She is sure of herself, ever since her return she has been good. Nia stands in the ring waiting for Becky to come out after her music pops up but Becky is nowhere to be seen. Now the question is "Where is Becky Lynch?".

"Where could she be? Her song has popped right up and she isn't going out", Naomi says out of concern. "You know she has a huge ego so she must be thinking of not going out on time. She thinks she is a goddess but the real goddess isn't around but will come very soon", I say with a smile.

It's been a while and Becky still isn't out. What is wrong? What is going out? I bow my head to cool down a little. "Oh girl. Shit, look up", Naomi says and I look up to the television. I open my mouth seeing what is going on.

A figure in a black coat is beating up Becky in the backstage while Becky Lynch moans in pain. Who is doing that? She throws Becky around the backstage and finally powerbombs her into the table next to her. She smiles loudly satisfied of her doing. Is this a help for me or paving a way to WrestleMania for me?

Nia stands shocked and frustrated in the ring at the same time. She must be confused as much as I do. Who is this new person? Who is this person that wants to take Becky's place?