Chapter 13

*Third Person POV*

Jon looked admiringly at Emma, who had her head buried in the pillows and snoring. He felt a sharp, heartbroken feel in his chest. Emma had to leave today, because she had to go finish her Medical studies for one, final year. Jon git the guts and started nudging Emma awake.

"Emma," His voice softly rang. "You need to wake up beautiful. You have to catch your flight."

Emma heard the voice of Jon, and had to smile. She was going to miss waking up everyday to this. She turned over her sleepy body and opened her eyes. "I'm up," She smiled, holding her hands up in surrender. Jon smiled and pecked her on the lips. "Good morning, gorgeous. You got a big day ahead of you, which is why I made you breakfast!" He cheered, grabbing Emma's hand and dragging her to the kitchen before she could even mumble a 'Thank You.'

Her mouth immediatly dropped open. "Holy fudge, Jon!?" She squealed, looking at the food in front of her. "You didn't have to do this!" She said, studying the banana-chocolate chip muffins. Jon wrapped his arms around her neck from behind, and pecked her on the cheek.

"I wanted too," He said, pulling away and sliding a couple of pancakes on his plate.

"Share some?" Emma pleaded. Jon could never resist that look. Jutted out bottom lip, huge blue eyes he could never stop looking at even if he tried. He snapped his head back and groaned.

"Fine,"

Emma did a happy dance and grabbed a muffin, and a glass of orange juice. She plopped down next to him with a great big smile, while Jon slumped down on his chair, still annoyed at the fact he has to share.

"What's so bad?" Emma asked, poking his cheek with her index finger. He stuck out his tongue, and slid a small piece of the pancakes on her plate. "Thats why you're in such a bad mood, huh?" She chuckled.

****

•Emma's POV•

I squished the laptop into my suitcase. Maybe it will fit if I sit on it? I shook my head and zippered the case with many grunts and pulls.

"Finally!" I wiped my forehead of beads of sweat and pulled the suit case of the bed. I grabbed the handle and rolled the suitcase with me out of the room. I walked slowly, because I wanted to mentally take a picture of everything. Those plain navy walls, the dark mocha stained cabinets in the kitchen, and the huge window that you could see all of Chicago from. The leather couch, the canvas pictures of Jon and his victories. I smiled at the one of him with his Vancouver 2010 medal. He looked so happy, holding up the medal with pride. I felt Jon's arm wrap around my neck.

"You ready babe?" He asked me, looking along at his pictures. I nodded.

"Yeah..Just taking everything before I leave," I said, turning around and latching my hand onto the handle of the suitcase.

"You want to look for a little more?" He smiled. "Even though you will be here soon, I promise."

I shrugged and took a brief 360 turn. "We can go," I smiled, grabbing his hand and going out the door.

|At The Airport|

I sunk down on the gray seats of Chicago O'Hare International Airport. I had gotten my bags checked, and passport. Many types of people passed by, Young and old. Domestic and foreign. I didn't want to leave, but I had missed my mom and dad. And Westchester.

I drummed my fingers on the arm rests, and tapped my feet. There would call for my flight in any minute.

"You're okay? You're so quiet." Jon asked me, pulling an arm from his side and wrapped it around me. He brough my face closer to his chest.

"A little bit," I admitted, frowning and feeling some tears forming in my eyes. Jon rubbed circles on my arm.

"Its gonna be fine, I can visit you when Im there for a game..And theres always skyping, calling eachother." He comforted me. I shrugged.

"I guess you're right," I said, a pit forming in my stomach.

"Flight 4521 is boarding," The announcer called out. I sighed and stood up, wiping my eye before a tear escaped.

"Hey, get over here!" Jon smiled, wrapping his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my chin on his shoulder. I shut my eyes.

"Do I have to leave?" I asked, one more time. He laughed and pulled away.

"Yes, Em." He said smiling. He pecked me on the lips.

"Flight 4521, last call." The announcer called once again. I sighed and let go of his hand.

"Love you, call me," I said, making a phone with my fingers.

"Love you too, now go!" Jon said, turning my body and pushing me towards the terminal.

I finally got settled in my seat. A window seat. I was glad it wad a two hour ride, I would sleep for most of the time. While most business men were typing rapidly on their laptops and smartphones, I plugged in my earbuds and turned my Ipod on shuffle