"What's the problem? Where do I begin?" Dean asked. "I mean, we don't even know if Lilith actually holds my deal. We're going off of Bela's intel. Now when that bitch breathes, the air comes out crooked, okay?"

"It's our only intel." I pointed out. "It's all we have." 

"Second, even if we get to Lilith, we have no way to gank her." Dean continued. "And third, isn't this the same Lilith that wants both of your giant head on a pike? And Saige's. Should I continue?"

"No." I said. 

Bobby scoffed. "Ain't you just bringing down the room?"

"It's a gift." Dean replied.

"Clearly." I muttered.

"I'm sorry, so what are we supposed to do?" Sam asked.

"I gotta die. Doesn't mean you have to. We go in smart or we don't go in." Dean stated. 

"Since when has smart ever been our top priority?" I asked, placing my hands on the table. 

"Okay, fine, if that's the case. I have an answer." Sam said. 

"You do?" Dean asked. 

"Yeah. A sure-fire way to confirm it's Lilith. And a way to get us a bona fide, demon killing Ginsu." 

"Damn it, Sam, no." Dean snapped, realizing what was being suggested. 

"We are so past arguing. Dean, I am summoning Ruby." Sam stated. 

"Oh my God, Sam, what the hell is with you and this demon?" I asked. "I get it's our only option, but you jump at every chance to bring her up." 

"The hell you are, we have enough problems as it is." Dean said.

"Exactly." Sam agreed. "And we got no time and no choice either."

"Come on, man, she is the Miss Universe of lying skanks, okay?" Dean said. "She told you that she could save me, huh? Lie. She seems to know everything about Lilith, but forgot to mention Lilith owns my soul."

"Okay, fine, she's a liar. She's still got that knife." Sam stated.

"If it's a damn knife you want, I have one." I pulled it from the waistband of my jeans, slamming it down onto the table. "It kills demons."

"Dean--" Bobby spoke up.

"For all we know, she could work for Lilith." Dean told Sam. 

"Then give me another option, Dean. Tell me what else." Sam pleaded.

"Sam's right." Bobby said.

"No, damn it!" Dean snapped. "Just no. We are not gonna make the same mistakes all over again. You guys wanna save me? Find something else." He moved to sit down at the desk next to where Evie sat. He lifted her onto his lap.

Bobby grabbed his coat, pulling it on.

"Where are you going, Bobby?" Sam asked. 

"I guess to find something else." Bobby walked out of the door. 

___

I heard Sam beginning the summoning ritual as Dean and I stayed out of sight. Suddenly, Ruby was leaning against the wall. "You know, phones work too." She said. "Hey, Sam. How's tricks?"

"How do you get around so fast?" Sam asked.

"I got the Super Bowl jetpack." Ruby pushed off of the wall, moving toward him. "So...you called?"

"Did you know?" Sam asked. 

"Um, gonna need a tiny bit more."

"About Dean's deal." Sam stated. "That Lilith holds the contract."