Chapter 18

7 grueling months of training had gone by slowly, it was decided that if I could go to that meeting without problems, I would be allowed to get back to the leaf.

"Really, if this all goes well I'll be able to get back to the leaf?"

"Really Hanako, now get going. The meeting is in about 6 days, and you can make it in 4 with us. If anything goes wrong, summon me."

"Ok I'll get going then!"

That's how my journey to the sand began.

— — —

The last week passed pretty quickly once the meeting was finished. I was ecstatic at the thought of moving back to the leaf village. During the meeting, they couldn't believe their eyes that there was still a Chinoike that was alive. Let's say I shocked a bunch of people that day.

I quickly went back to the Himalayas and packed my bags to head over to the leaf. Kayo and I flew over to my old village.

When I reached the gates, it was early in the morning.

"What's your name?" Izumo asked me.

"Hanako Gojo."

"Okay thank you- Wait! You went missing a while back right?"

"I mean, kinda?"

"Kotetsu, wake up! We found a missing girl!"

"Yeah, you searched real hard for me too."

"I'll take you to the Hokage." Kotetsu said, groggily.

"I can get there myself, you know?"

"It's procedure, don't flatter yourself."

"Wasn't planning on it."

Kotetsu and I walked through the village to the hokage's office. He knocked on her door and let me in.

"Hey," I said. "Can I talk to you?"

"Hanako? Of course, are you coming back?"

"If it's still okay with you guys I'd be coming back."

"Of course it's okay. May I ask, why are you back?"

And with that Lady Tsunade and I started talking about my leave and all of my adventures, that was until we were disturbed by a ninja. "A group of unknown ninja's are attacking us, team 7 is requesting backup."

"Can I go?" I asked.

"I'm not sure you're fit for the job." The ninja confidently said.

My eyes widened and I let out a chuckle. "Really? I have to go prove myself, lady Tsunade."

"Yeah, you can go." She said, leaving the ninja alone in the room with her.

"Are you sure, I mean she didn't look really-"

"You should go watch her, to learn a thing or two."

I quickly made my way to the battlegrounds not far from the leaf village. I sensed Kakashi's chakra weakening and ran in his direction. I took off my bandages and opened my Ketsuryugan. I focused on the ninja hurting my former sensei and spoke.

"Genjutsu : Ketsuryugan" And with that, our enemy dropped, he would be out for at least a few days. I then went over to Kakashi and took him over to a safe place. "Kayo, heal him please." I said before searching for weakened chakras.

I then summoned Kazuki, "If you see anyone from the leaf ninja we saw a few months ago, fight alongside them and defend them. Call me if anything goes wrong, okay?" I said, before leaving to search some more.

I could feel chakras surrounding me, none that I could recognize. "Come out, I know you're there."

"You're with those leaf ninja right? Surrender already. We got you cornered."

"Are you sure I'm cornered? Don't be a wimp and fight me already." I said, preparing my jutsu. "Stop talking and attack already."

The five rogue ninja leaped out of their hiding spots, making me release my jutsu. "Maximum output negative energy : blue."

And with that the five intruders got crushed, like their center of gravity changed from the earth to my jutsu, inevitably killing them. I stretched my arms and went on to find my old acquaintances.

I wandered in the woods and found Sakura struggling. "Is your goal killing him?"

"Hanako! If I could, it would!" She said breathlessly.

"Does he have any wounds?" I asked, making my way closer to the two.

"Yea, his forearm."

"Alright." I said, taking my hands out of my pockets. I asked the man if he would take this chance to surrender, but he egotistically declined. "I saw that tattoo a few months ago." I said, pointing to his arm.

"Get away from me!" The man yelled. But it was too late. While he was restraining Sakura, I had already touched his wound.

"Hmm. I know where I remember it from! Did a guy from your group try to steal scrolls?" I asked. "Once he dropped I saw that on his arm. Were you with him?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't try to evade my question. The tall red headed man who tried stealing an important scroll from the land of snow, you're connected to him right?"

The man's eyes widened to his realization. "You, you're, the red enchantress?" He said, dropping Sakura preparing to run.

"You bet I am. Also, don't try running." I said, chuckling. "I already got into your blood."

The fearful man tried running away, let's say he didn't get far. "Are you okay, Sakura?" I asked her.

"Yea I am, thank you Hanako. Are you back for real now?"

"If it's okay with lady Tsunade than yea, I'm coming back."

We continued catching up until we heard a weak voice, coming from the man. He was crawling to me, whining. "Please kill me, I can't take this anymore. What did you do?"

"You tried attacking my friend, it's only fair you suffer for a few minutes more, right? If I kill you now you wont know what I did." I said, with the same tone you would use with a clueless child.

I started explaining to the begging man what I had done. "I stopped your blood flow. It's as simple as that."

"J-just kill me already!" The man weakly said, all of his power leaving him making him drop down to his stomach.

"Wait a minute will you?" I said, looking down on him. "If you think I'll be getting ordered around by someone who tried killing my friend, then you're wrong. Give it a few seconds and you'll die from lack of oxygen."

With that the man started looking weaker and weaker, before he closed his eyes. I went over carefully to get his pulse, and concluded he was dead.

"Well, we have to go get you healed huh? Kayo can help you." I said, turning to a startled Sakura.

"You really grew more powerful Hanako, you're amazing."

"Thank you! I said I would come back stronger, I never go back on my word."

I then heard Kazuki call for me and once I turned, I got greeted by a sight I thought I would never see. Two familiar figures, jaws dropped looking at me.

"Hey!"

A/N:

Who do you think the two people were?

Sorry for the late upload, I just didn't have the time this week to write anything. Thank you guys so much for reading my story, it's insane how I almost have 1000 views on this book!

I'd recommend following me to know when new chapters are out because I won't be able to stick to a schedule from now on.