Chapter 4

I was deep in my thoughts until I felt a chakra surge around me and heard a couple whispers.

"Is that the girl?"

"Does she have a blindfold?"

"Yea she does, it's her."

What do you mean by "It's her," why were people looking for me anyways?

— — —

'I'm probably hearing things.' Hanako thought.

...She was not hearing things.

Suddenly, she felt an insane increase in the chakra around her and felt hands grabbing her body, holding her.

She had no time to react before her world went black.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Hanako slowly woke up, feeling drowsy. Taking in account the things around her, she realized she was captured, and panic quickly took over her usual cold blooded nature.

She tried standing up, but she couldn't even move a muscle due to the chains restraining her.

She then analyzed the chakra around her, only to find one getting closer and closer to the door of the room she was stuck in.

"So I see you woke up." A man said, opening the door. "Don't worry, we won't be keeping you here for a long time. We just want to find out a couple of things about your abilities, I suggest you collaborate."

"I'll be back, give me a second." The man said before leaving the room.

He had a bandaged body with a scar on his chin. Maybe it was because of the drugs in her system but Hanako knew for a fact she recognized this man, but she didn't know from where.

'How long was I unconscious?' Hanako thought.

She knew it was for a pretty long time, since the small window in her cell indicated it was already daytime.

Her mind was clouded by fear, but there was one thing she couldn't ignore; her growing headache. She didn't know why, but her blindfold was nowhere to be seen.

Hanako's memories from the night slowly reappeared in her thoughts. She remembered a herd of men kidnapping her, but after that, her mind was blank. She tried to make sense of the situation, but her thought process was quickly broken by the sound of a door opening, revealing the bandaged man from earlier.

"So you are the right girl? You seem to have the eyes." The man questioned.

"What do you mean am I the right girl?"

"I'll take some tests, don't resist."

The old man took out a case and carefully placed the contents; plenty of needles, on a tray. At this moment, Hanako was utterly petrified. 'What is he doing?' She thought.

Back in Konoha

"Sasuke wake up," Mikoto gently said, waking up her son.

Sasuke grumbled and turned around settling deeply into his bed.

Itachi stood at his door frame, not having any of his bullshit. "Sasuke, get up." He said. Completely ignored, Itachi decided to take matters into his own hands and stripped Sasuke of his blanket.

"Itachiiiii," the youngest groaned.

"Get up, breakfast is waiting for you downstairs" the eldest said, taking off with the blanket.