3

This is how I imagine Cassie and peach. The middle girl being angel.

" let's grab a drink" was the last thing I heard before we all made our way out of the toilet. So cliché girls going to the toilet together but was can we say. The best gossip always happens here.

Cassie, peach and Lottie walk ahead as my head stayed down. My brunette hair folding infront of my face and I stared closely at my feet making sure I don't trip and embarrass myself infront of everyone.

But suddenly my feet met another pair as I lift my hands up in reflex touching a cold jumper. My eyes shot themselves up meeting the green pair that stared back. A joint hanging between his lips he wore his hoodie up.

" watch it" he spoke placing his arm around a blonde girls shoulder I noticed cuts around his knuckles that were read from dried up blood. His face was sculptured in such a beautiful way.

" sorry" my words came out a little slurred but clear enough you could understand. His hand grabbed the girls arse.

Why am I still here?

He noticed me staring at his hand placement " wanna join?" He grinned. The blonde girl giving him a startled look.

Dick.

I roll my eyes and walk past him trying to catch up with the girls.

" missing out" the blonde girl answered back having a sudden boost in confidence  as I turn around and see them both walking towards the restroom labelled men.

He turns around almost knowing I was looking  taking the joint out of his mouth. I noticed a small little bag in his back Jean pocket hiding a white substance inside.

Why is he in a club with a hoodie?

He winks before the restroom door closed.

Men are disgusting.

I walk further into the club and spot Lottie sitting on the end of couch with a table in the middle, the two other girls sat besides her, when she noticed me she moved up making enough room for me to sit.

" that drunk you couldn't keep up" she laughed

" yeah..." I laughed back sitting next to her. With lotties bag on the table there were drinks scattered across.

" this one's yours" she moved the drink to me.

" what is it?" I look at the clear glass filled with a pale yellow substance.

" vodka and Fanta Lemmon" I pulled my face making her giggle " just try it it's amazing"

I place my lips around the thin straw sucking until the liquid filled my mouth swallowing and taking in the flavour. My eyes looking at hers with the straw still in my mouth. She was right. This drink is good.

" okay that's good" I place it down.

" told ya"

Peach and Cassie joining in conversation " just saw that guy with some blonde bimbo" peach spoke.

" hey. Nothing wrong with us blondes" we all laugh back at her as she was the only blonde within the 4 of us.

" yes I'm not getting anything tonight"