Chapter 94: Strength Compensate Skills

Start from the beginning

"Thud, thud, thud~"

"Splish, splish~"

"Thud, thud, thud~"

Tatsuma managed to evade the majority of the attacks, but several streams of blood sprayed from his left arm, and a Kunai along with two Shuriken were lodged in his arm.

Gritting his teeth, Tatsuma pulled out the Kunai and Shuriken, swiftly throwing them back. At the same time, he continuously sought cover, while the red Chakra emanating from his body continually repaired his wounds.

Taking refuge behind a large rock, Tatsuma breathed heavily until there was a pause in the Sand Ninjas' attacks. He then decisively chose to leave his position and sprint towards the nearest Sand Ninja.

The Sand Ninja, who had been vigilant of Tatsuma's movements, saw Tatsuma appear in front of him and promptly thrust his Kunai. However, Tatsuma's current speed was simply too fast.

Raising his left hand to push down the Sand Ninja's right hand, Tatsuma's right hand had already pierced through the right side of the Sand Ninja's cheek. Twisting his body, he delivered a horizontal strike directly to the Sand Ninja's cheek.

"Crack, crack~"

Several consecutive sounds of bones breaking echoed. When Tatsuma disappeared once again with a Body Flicker, people finally saw that the right side of the Sand Ninja's face had completely deformed. His entire head tilted to the left, the bent angle instilling an inexplicable sense of fear in the depths of their hearts.

As Tatsuma reappeared after disappearing, he was now in front of a Sand Ninja Jonin, not Hoshi, but another Jonin from the Hidden Sand Village who had fought Inuzuka Makoto before Hoshi led his team to the scene.

The Jonin, upon seeing Tatsuma actively attacking him, became enraged. Considering Tatsuma's age, defeating a Chunin from the Hidden Sand Village with such agility was already remarkable.

But now, Tatsuma dared to challenge him, who didn't know his place?!

Unable to bear it, the Jonin was also known for his expertise in Taijutsu within the Sand Ninja village. Seeing Tatsuma approaching him, he didn't hesitate and charged directly at Tatsuma with a punch.

Observing the Jonin's fist technique, Tatsuma raised his hand to block, not only deflecting the punch but also maneuvering to the side of the Jonin. He grabbed the Jonin's left wrist with his left hand and positioned his right elbow to strike the Jonin's left elbow joint.

"Crack~"

"Ahh!!"

The Jonin's left arm underwent a strange twist as he unleashed a shiver-inducing scream while staring at his bent arm!

With his left arm disabled, the Jonin was both shocked and furious. Pulling back his injured left hand, he delivered a downward chop with his right hand. Compared to Tatsuma, who was much shorter, the instinctive choice for the Jonin to exert force smoothly was a downward chop from above.

However, this left his waist and abdomen completely exposed, utterly defenseless. Tatsuma seized the opportunity and advanced, intercepting with his elbow at the waist.

As he delivered a liver-bursting elbow strike to the Hidden Sand Village Jonin, the Jonin's downward chop also landed on Tatsuma's back. Under normal circumstances, this punch alone could render Tatsuma powerless to resist, perhaps even preventing him from standing up for the rest of his life.

But now, Tatsuma only felt a slight pain in his back, without any other negative sensations. He straightened up, noticing the Jonin's instability due to the blow to his liver. Tatsuma swiftly maneuvered his leg around and positioned himself behind the Jonin.

With a simple leg trip, Tatsuma directly threw the Jonin down.

If Tatsuma were of adult height, he could have chosen to use a hip throw. However, due to his height, if he were to use a hip throw on this Jonin, he would only be able to throw him by leveraging against the Jonin's waist.

Obviously, this would require more effort, so using a leg trip was much more practical

As the Jonin fell, completely losing his balance, Tatsuma was about to finish him off when he noticed some activity coming from Hoshi's direction.

Lowering himself, Tatsuma grabbed the Jonin by the back of his neck and belt, then hurled him in the direction of Hoshi.

"Splish, splish, splish~"

Countless Senbon needles pierced the Jonin's body as Tatsuma took advantage of the distraction to make his escape, sprinting towards another Hidden Sand Village Chunin.

Meanwhile, seeing that he had "accidentally" killed his comrade, Hoshi could only express his unrestrained rage by shouting, "You bastard!!!"

----

Check out my Patreon for more advanced chapters up to 50 at patreon.com/HellGolt