Chapter 16 - Stupidness

Start from the beginning

"Yes please, I'd love too!" He said, his mood seeming more better than before, luckily. He then started speaking, saying how in the first two hours of the day, he was tackled and knocked out by one of his bullies or whatever. And during the time he was in the pool, saying how Kyle tried potentially drowning Cyrus and all that. Then he finally explained all the drama that happened in the afternoon, seeming to enjoy speaking of it. "Give a demonstration on what happened while you were in the grass area," Ash said with a grin, motioning at me, probably meaning to demonstrate what happened to him on me, sadly..

"Gladly," he replied back, getting up off the bed and motioning for the three of us to follow him. He led us out the front and onto the empty road in front of out house. He pulled me along with him, telling me to pretend to be running to a finish line or something. "Ok, so, pretend Asher is me. I'm running to the finish line or whatever it was, I was pretty fucking close, until Lucas had to fucking tackle me!" He said before running over to me, tackling me onto the gravelly road. "Fuckkk.. ow," I groaned out, laying on the ground for a good minute or two while Ashton got up off the ground with a small laugh.

Kai's pov
I had just gotten out the shower and was headed back upstairs with a towel around my body. I had to sadly use the downstairs bathroom since Lily was using the upstairs one. Once up in my room I got dressed into some comfy clothes, that just being some black, baggy shorts and my usual sports bra. Once dressed again I dried my hair, turned off my light and sat on my bed, going onto YouTube to check it Ashlyn had posted any videos by chance. Once I saw she hadn't, I went onto instagram, seeing how she is currently live.
I instantly began to smile, going onto the live and seeing how Ashton was also accompanying them for once. I started to spam in chat, needing to get their attention to let them know I was on the live.

"HI, KAI!" Ash said, seeing how I was spamming the chat. "Kai?" I faintly heard Ashton say, the camera still turned to him, making me able to see how he instantly turned his head to Ash and Ashlyn once he heard my name. I laughed a little, a slight tint of pink forming on my cheeks. The live continued on for around 2 hours until Ashlyn eventually concluded it and bid us farewell.
Once the live ended, I said on my bed, staring at my phone with a small smile still on my face. I started to realise I kinda wanted to have a sleepover at Ashton's place with the other four. I was a bit hesitant at first, but eventually built the courage up and texted the group chat.

Texts
(Kai > group chat)
Kai:
Guys
Guys
Guys
Gustav
Guys*
GuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuyswGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuyswGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuyswGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuyswGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuyswGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuyswGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysw
Violet:
Yer?
Cyrus:
Wot
Kai: r u guys free??
Violet:
Mhm
Leo:
Ya, me and Luna are
Cyrus:
Sure am
Ashton:
Yea
Kai: can we have a sleepover then, I'm so fcking bored
Leo:
Whose place???
Kai: Ashton's? He always has good food, more space in his room as well
Violet has started a video call
———————————————————
"I'm too lazy to type, that's why I started a call," Violet said once everyone had joined. "Valid reason," Ashton said with a small yawn. "Awwwhh, is the little baby tired?" Cyrus teased, snickering. "Shut the fuck up, orangutang," Ashton commented right back, making Cyrus shut up and look to him with annoyance. "Stupid bitch, I'm gonna fucking smack you when I'm over at your place," Cyrus said with a frown.
"Both of you shut up, can we stay over your place or not?" I finally chimed in, just wanting an answer or not.

"Sure, sure.. you guys just have to come through the back, I'm not supposed to have anyone over," Ashton said, only a little bit after leaving the call.

Ashton's pov
After I left the call I placed my phone on my bedside cupboard, sitting up on my bed and just thinking. "They'll probably be here in around half an hour.. enough time to tidy things up and shower..." I mumbled to myself. I sat on my bed for a bit more, just speaking to myself before finally getting up, tidying things up a little in my room since it was pretty messy, a couple clothes scattered across the floor, my bed not made, and some things on my desk scattered, making it look messy.
Once I did that I took a couple of my dirty clothes down to the laundry, chucking them in the washing machine. Once I was done with that, I went back inside, closing all the blinds and curtains, locking the front door before going back upstairs. It was around 11pm, it had already been around 25 minutes, so they would probably be here soon.