He pulled up in the car and a few people went to go up to him.

"Mr Stark, what are you doing here?"

"I'm picking up my drunk niece." he said, before laughing again. "Ess?!" he shouted in the bar to when she turned around and walked over to the door where he was, before quickly speeding past him outside and throwing up a lot. He laughed slightly. "Right, let's get you home, drunky." he said, putting her in his car.

"T-That's not a word.." she said, trying and failing to fix her seatbelt, but gave up.

Tony smiled before helping her out. "Still obsessed with correcting me, even when you're drunk." he said, starting the car and beginning to drive to the tower.

"Am not..." she nearly vomited again. "...drunk." she rolled the window quite far down and closed her eyes, breathing in the air.

He laughed.

"Fuck off Tony." she frowned, and he laughed again.

"I love you too, kiddo."

"I'm not a kid either."

After the car stopped in the garage, Tony helped Espoir out.

"I can walk, you know." she frowned at him.

"Mmm-hmm." he said, as she wobbled slightly and he held her up.

"Fine..." she grumbled. "You know what, you can carry me." she said, as she jumped and let herself float upwards.

He sighed. "You can walk yourself, can't you?"

"Well, you're so insistent on walking me."

The next day...

"Hey, Ess!" Tony said, joyfully as she trudged into the living room, looking tired as all hell.

She visibly flinched. "Do you have to be so loud?" She lit a cigarette.

"Aren't hangovers great?" he said sarcastically as she frowned at him. "So, how many times have you thrown up today?"

"Fifteen, and if you continue being an asshole to me, I'll throw up all over your cars and your tech." she said. It was meant to come out threateningly but she sounded tired instead of angry and when he tried to continue to annoy her, she just blew smoke in his face.

She'd met about four different girls one other time who seemed nice to her. And there was a boy that was with the girls who had convinced her to go to a party. She went to the party because she felt like that if she went they would stop pestering her. She also had a small anxiety problem where if she didn't go with them she was sort of scared about being judged or yelled at for it.

She had gotten Nat and Benjamine to do her makeup, and if Tony tried to come into her room to see what they were doing, Espoir would just lock the door with her powers.

"WHEN THE HECK DID MY HOUSE STOP BEING MY HOUSE?!" he yelled annoyed.

"When your amazing niece moved in!" Espoir yelled back, whilst all three girls laughed amongst themselves.

Between fifteen and twenty minutes later...

"Woah. You look...really pretty." said Tony. Everybody else agreed, as she nervously shuffled into the room, wearing a pastel purple dress that looked of silk material, black heels and had a black lace jacket to wear if she got cold. (Even if she had a bit of warmth to her she could easily heat up.)

"T-Thanks.." Espoir said blushing, removing some of the hair out of her face. She had decided to do her hair up into like a bun, but leave a fringe and put a braid in it and make it look both pretty and fancy at the same time. She'd spent ages doing it.