Chapter six : Sneaking in

This comes from inside ✫゜・。.

And your reasons to justify scars 

1:39 ------- 3:23 ⚘

F/N : First name. 

(No one's POV)

(F/N) started their car and waited for it to warm up. They started to hum a song they were listening to a while ago. Then the car was warmed up so they chose to reverse so they could head to work. After 21 mins of driving with no traffic was lucky for them

Then they entered the building and scanned their badge then grabbed their paper to put a check on it so their workers and bosses knew that they clocked in. Then you headed to your office to start on your work.Now let's check with the countryhumans shall we?

Inside of the house, America was just playing Battleship with the United Kingdom while France was chatting with Spain. Germany and Russia were having a drinking challenge and Mexico was just making pan dulces for fun while playing some Mexican music in the background.

"America, how in the hell do you keep sinking my ships?!" The United Kingdom asked him with a polite but yet passive aggressive tone. "I'm just that good old man" America told him in a cocky tone. " I AM NOT THAT FUCKING OLD! YOUR OLD BY THOUSANDS OF YEARS" The United Kingdom yelled.

(That is true by history and this is just my headcanon)

"Yet i still look great" America said while brushing dirt that wasn't even there off of his clothes. "Oh you SON OF A BIT-" The United Kingdom was going to yell to America when he was interrupted by France saying there was a rat in the cabin and everybody but America and Mexico ran to the corner of the room.

"KILL THAT RAT" France yelled out while holding spain. Spain was holding a cross at it well the United Kingdom was praying while Russia and Germany were backed up in the corner and yet they were still drinking alcohol. America and Mexico looked at each other and smirked. Mexico picked up the rat and held it close to them.

"What's wrong with this poor little rat?" America said in a teasing tone while Mexico kept making it go closer and closer."America you know damn well why we are afraid!!" Spain said out loud. "Hmm we do but this is fun" Mexico told him. Then Mexico stopped putting it closer and walked to the window while America was teasing the hell out of the countries.

Mexico threw out the rat then turned around and laughed so loud. "Shut up Mexico and lets make a plan." Spain said then flicked Mexico's hat which fell off."Fine puta" Mexico said and sighed angrily. "A plan for what again?" America says as if he was confused. "America, how do you forget about it?" The United Kingdom asked.

"I- Maybe?" America said. "Goddamn it America" Russia said then sighed. The United Kingdom explained to America in quick manor. "You get it now?" The United Kingdom had asked America." Yep" America said then the front door opened up just to see (F/N) walk in with a tired look and a bruise on their cheek.

"Jeez (F/N) you alright?" Mexico asked. "Hm.. What does it fucking look like?" (F/N) snapped at Mexico. "I- Yeah my bad"Mexico said. "It's fine, I'm just mad because me and some random person got into a fight but I'm alright." (F/N) told Mexico. "Alright and we have something to ask you" Mexico said.

"Hm? What is it?" (F/N) asked Mexico while France was walking up to them. "Well we wanna ask if you would like to drive us and help us with something" France asked with a nervous tone. "Uh where is it?" F/N asked. "It's the lab we escaped from" The United Kingdom said. "Wait wait.. you guys came from a lab?" (F/N) asked them while having a surprised expression on their face.

They nodded their heads as yes they did come from a lab. "Well what's the reason you wanna go back?" (F/N) asked them. "Well we wanna save our two friends, China ,and Japan" Russia said. "So will you take us there?" America asked nicely. "Fine but you're paying for my gas tank when I run out" (F/N) said

"Get in the car" (F/N) told them while holding up the car keys and their eyes lit up with excitement knowing that they were going to save their friends. "Can I drive?" America asked. "HELL NO" All of the countries said, including (F/N)."WHYYY" America asked again. All of them turned to look at him. "PENDEJO WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY?" Spain yelled out.

"YOU CRASHED MY CAR ONCE" Germany yelled out while holding a picture of his car. "YOU DROVE OFF OF A BRIDGE" Mexico and Russia said together. "Just get in the car please" (F/N) pleaded with them."BUT I WANNA FIND THE REASON ON WHY I CA-" America was about to say before somebody covered his mouth and dragged him into the car.

"Jeez" Spain said while dragging him to the car and sat him in the back middle of the car then Spain sat left of him while Mexico sat right of him. Russia sat in the middle of the car while Germany sat to the left of him and France sat to the right. (F/N) was in the driver seat and the United Kingdom sat in the passenger seat.

(F/N) was driving the car while the countries were playing a card game. "HA I WIN" Russia said. "STOP YOU CHEATED" Germany said. (F/N) was still driving until they got there. "Guys we are here!" (F/N) said while parking the car at the parking lot. "I- woah that was fast" Germany said while everybody was getting out of the car.

"Okay so I'm distracting them right while you guys sneak in?" (F/N) says. "Yep your correct now go"Mexico said while the rest of them were just sneaking around trying to find the perfect place to sneak in. "Guys I found one!" France said. "But there is a guard there," Germany said. "Time to do my job then" (F/N) said.

(F/N) walked up to the guard and started to ask questions to her while the countryhumans were sneaking around the building then found the room where Japan and China were kept in. Spain picklock the door and got it open. They entered the room and saw Japan and China. Japan was bleeding from her eye and having new scars around her arm while China was bleeding from his head and leg.

Oh did I forget to say? Japan lost an arm while China lost a leg?

They looked so hurt and once they saw Spain and the rest. Their eyes lit up with hope. "Guys you're here?!" Japan said while her voice was hurting so it was quiet to hear. "Yeah and holy fuck what happen to you when we left" Russia said while trying to understand why they would do this.

"Why did you come back?" China said in an aggressive tone of his. "What do you mean?" The United Kingdom asked. "It's a damn trap can't you see?" China told them before they responded they got knocked out. "My my.. Didn't think it would work" The person said while chucking softly.

"Thank you my dears. Didn't think they would come back at all" The person said while looking at them and giving them a grin. They looked so innocent with that grin. Yet evil lies in that grin of theirs. "Goodbye your friends will join you again" The person said while walking off as the workers started to drag them away.