Chapter four : Playing uno

"Hey, could we play a game?" America asked you. "Uh sure" You told him."Could we play UNO?" America asked again (If you know then you know) "Umm alright just don't get pissed if i win" You said. "Sure sure as if you'll win" America said while the countries were looking at them.

"Should we be worried?" France whispers."Mmm, I don't think so" Spain whispers back at France. You hand out the UNO cards to America and yourself. "Lets get started then" You said then started grinning at America. "I wouldn't be so cocky Y/n" America told you.

"Says the one who thinks that he's good at it" You told him. "Oo tell him" Russia said. "So i get to go first" You told America. "No you dont" America said. "Yes I do" You said again. "No" America said. "Yes" You said. "JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE RULES," Germany told the both of you then America looked at the rules

Rules

YOUNGEST MUST GO FIRST.

"I WAS RIGHT" You yelled out. "GODDAMN IT" America said. Laughter was heard from France and Russia while the rest of the countries tried not to laugh but Germany kept a straight face on. Then you and America started playing UNO.

You placed a yellow card then America placed a wild card so he changed the color to red since he had that color the most. After a while, you had three cards and America had five cards. "So you still wanna keep playing when I might win?" You said

"Yeah no because i have better cards than you" America said. "Sure sure" You told him. After bit you won UNO. "GODDAMNT" America yelled while you burst out of laughter. "I TOLD YOU I REALLY DID" You said while trying to breath then you fell out of your chair.

"OH SHIT YOU ALRIGHT?" Spain yelled out. "YUP I AM" You said while laying on the wooden floor with the fallen chair next to you. "You sure?" The United Kingdom asked. "Yes i'm sure" You told him. "But for real how did you beat me?" America asked.

"Magic" You said. "Bullshit" America said. "Yeah it is, I just won by pure luck" You said. "BUT STILL?!" America said. "You're a sore loser you know?" You told him. "Fuck ya" America said. "Its true" The United Kingdom said. "HOW?!" America yelled out.

"Remember the game sorry?" Russia told him. "Um" America was thinking "Or monopoly?" Germany told him. "That wasnt a good day for me" Mexico said. "What do you mean by that?" You asked him. "He showed up to his house with three guns the next day" Spain said.

"Oh.." You said. "Yup" Mexico said. "Oh its night so you all need to go to bed" You told them. "Alright" They all say then head up to their rooms meanwhile Mexico goes to the living room for his bed. Then you head to your own bedroom to go to bed.

. 。・゜✭・

・✫゜・。.

Hope y'all enjoyed it! 

This chapter was based off of another chapter in another book of mine