Bloopers 1

Scene one

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT-" The author yelled out throwing the pencil at spain."Maldita perra,qué carajo hice?" Spain said."I'm about to beat your 6 '8 ass" The author told Spain. Spain started to laugh."WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU GO OFF SPICPT?!" The author yelled at Spain.

America came walking in. "Jesus Christ what is with yelling at six in the morning.." He said. "Bitch its 1 pm" The Author said. "I'm going by Hawaii's time not wherever you live, shortass" America told the Author. "Damn it, I shouldn't have made y'all hella tall." The Author mutters under their breath.

Then Y/n came in. "What the hell is with chapter five?" They said to the Author. "LOOK I NEED ME SOME ANGST OR DRAMA I SUCK AT IT ALRIGHT?!??!" The Author yelled out and was about to throw away their laptop. "Shit i need that for school" So they put down and threw a book at spain.

"Oi puta.. The fuck?" Spain said then Mexico came walking in with him holding a plate of enchiladas. "Who wants so-" Mexico was about to say before being interrupted by The United Kingdom. "Mexico not the time but hand them. I think we might see a fight" He said while France nodded their head at him.

Y/N went and sat right next to the United Kingdom. "Popcorn?" Y/N asked the United Kingdom."Sure it would be useful with the enchiladas" , the United Kingdom said then he was handed the popcorn and enchiladas.

"Ooo those look good. Is it okay if I have some Mexico?" Y/N asked Mexico. "Sure, take some!" Mexico told Y/N then they grabbed few of them and started eating them one by one while watch the fight

"Oh hey there so sorry for not writing chapter five yet just got hella busy with school but I'm just almost half way done with chapter five!" The author said while looking at the readers then looked back at Spain and throws a bigass book at him."Byee" The author says then ends the chapter.