Watanabe Norihito

Start from the beginning

I wonder how they recruit people at all?

– It's okay, I just don't talk to others that much.

I assured her that everything was fine, while she apologized a little hesitantly and stroked her hair, apparently to distract herself. Well, I can understand her, this hair is really long and beautiful, especially since it is quite clean and silky.

– I understand. Anyway, nice to meet you, Ayanokoji-kun. It's nice to see a friendly colleague.

– Same here, Ichinose.

This girl soon described herself as an ordinary student who wanted to make new acquaintances and make friends with a lot of people. It reminded me a little of Kushida, whom I met yesterday. However, Ichinose seems much friendlier, she even spoke to me, she came up to me, and that already means a lot. Moreover, she called me a colleague, even though we are the leaders of different factions that have not even been formed yet.

– Do you already have Followers?

It turned out to be a good chance for me to find out how fast the relations of other Masters with other students are progressing. This Ichinose seems to be quite educated and attractive, especially since she is sociable, and this means a lot to most people, especially students of our age.

Hm, why has Hoshinomiya-sensei been walking back and forth near us for several times in a row?

– Mm, a couple of girls expressed a desire to join me yesterday, but I asked them to think a little and give their answers later. I don't want them to regret their choice.

This girl preferred solitude to her new Followers. Although there is also a possibility that those two simply did not suit her in some way. If Ichinose views the whole situation pragmatically, then she may have her reasons.

– You seem to care a lot about others, Ichinose.

– He~he~, do you think so?

– Yeah.

Actually, I'm not sure, but I'd rather not talk about it. If Ichinose is really a kind soul, I could use it later when I see fit. Nevertheless, in certain situations, it is kind people who move progress and influence the final result.

Anyway, I soon decided to go about my business, and Ichinose continued to look for the next Master in this classroom. She's trying to gather information about everyone around her, isn't she? Are there really no really kind people in this world?

As I was leaving the classroom, I noticed that the girl I saw for the first time yesterday was looking at me with a thoughtful look. Her name is Matsushita. I stopped for a second and looked back at her. After that, she looked down hesitantly, but I just waved my hand at her in a friendly way, and soon she did the same. After that moment, I finally left the classroom.

– You, freeze!

Hoshinomiya-sensei caught me at the entrance to the classroom when I went to lunch. Does everyone really not want me to eat properly? Is this some kind of conspiracy against my stomach? What if there's some delicious dish on the menu today? If I miss this opportunity to eat today, I will demand that the school pay for the damage to my moral and physical health.

My stomach rumbled in complete agreement with my train of thought.

– Ayanokoji-kun, right? This is Watanabe Norihito. He is looking for a Master to join.

There was some guy standing next to her who didn't seem to raise his hand. Well, since he didn't do it, of course, you can't consider him a Master. He combs his hair a little, as if trying to put himself in order.