S.S Sexy Bunny suit= Hot girl

(Here is a not exactly Easter chapter I will do a other chapter which is more in the theme so this is more sexy chapter as Sadie is in bunny suit and heavy sex it will be here let's go)

Sadie's g!p

You and Sadie were sitting on the couch cuddling as You were watching tv and Sadie was sleeping in your hug "Hmm Babe I am thinking what you want to do today" You said with a soft voice as Sadie woke up "Idk but we will think something" Sadie said with a tired voice as she smiled you smiled back as you gave her a kiss in the head and she slept again.

When Sadie's phone rang which made her wake up again "Oh it's Millie" you said " Oh Y/n Millie wants me something ok I will be back ok I love you" Sadie said as she give you a kiss and she left as you waved bye to her.
As you were sure you will get bored you went for a road trip.

At Millie's house

"Millie why you called me" Sadie said still waiting for Millie to tell her the reason why she called her "Well I got a idea so you can make Y/n "faint""  Millie said in a excitement " ok what is it" Sadie said in confusion " well here it is" Millie said as she give her a paper clothes bag "what,WHAT WTH Millie what clothes are those...  bunny suit!" Sadie said in embarrassed as she realise she will dress up in  a bunny suit "Ik its not your style but please just do it for Y/n... please please PLEASEEE" Millie said begging her "Alr fine fine just for Y/n... hmmm I think you right and ik how I will attract her" Sadie said as she went back home after a hour and she was dressing in the bunny suit which was Black swimsuit a white collar on her neck and white boots and bunny ears.
She saw that you were out so she turned all the led lights to red as she put a chair with a rope in your bedroom waiting for you to come.

After a hour you came home Sadie hide behind the door when you entered you confused why the house was red from led lights. Suddenly when you closed the door Sadie without you know it She grab and pick you up and she closed your eyes with her hand.
In the next moment you were tied on the chair a rope being wrapped tight around your body and a blindfold covering your eyes "w-what's happening who is here"You said scared when suddenly you felt two legs actually knees on your hips and arms wrapping around your neck "Sadie is that you" You said as you knew that only she does this to you "Wow you got me Babe" Sadie as she gave up but still was on your hips basically she sat down on you laps with open legs "Will you explain me why you tied me" you said as you wanted explanations "Well I just want to play with you... But don't shocked with the outfit I am wearing" Sadie said and she took of the blindfold and You saw her in bunny suit.

"Woah Sadie woww! How you thought to do this" You said as you shocked when you saw her like that "Do I make you embarrassed" Sadie said nervous "No no you didn't instead can you untied me hot bunny girl" You said with a flirty way "Sure Babe" She said and She untied you "Just go and fuck me Love make me faint" You said as you really like that she was dressed like this she was indeed hot " As you wish" She said as she push you on the bed.
You took of your shirt and pants and you were with your bra.
Sadie crawled to you in a sexy way she straggles you in the bed that you couldn't move you two started kissing pressing her thigh in yours "just hold up babe please" Sadie said as you were tight " Yes love" You said as you started moaning as she was kissing your neck "Hmm I think I have you a bunny suit in your closet" Sadie as she remembered you had the same suit too " you right hold up I will dress up" You said as you get up and quickly grab the suit.

You came back with the bunny suit on " now I am more ready than ever" You said but this you push Sadie down and kissed her lips without say anything Sadie wide her eyes with your movement you were kissing passionate with the tongues fighting against in your mouths.

You started pushing and pressing your body against Sadie's causing to moan so much " Ohhh Mmmm Uhhh Oh Y/n Y/n ohhh Y/nnn, you are so hot" Sadie moaned "Yes I am hot for you but you are hotter" You said as you were kissing her neck leaving huskies "Scream my name love" You said as you went down and kissing her thigh " Ohhhhh Y/n Y/n Ahhhhh" Sadie screamed your name " I cum in Love" She said " Then cum in for me babe" You said as she started cum in when you were feeling heavy you two calm down and sit up on the bed.

"This was the best make out ever cause I finally take charge of you My love" You said as you wrapped your arm around her neck "Yes Babe you did it I love you so much" Sadie said as she buried her on your neck "I love you too Babe" You said as you both leaned again and kissed again from soft and gentle one to a passionate with tongues in the mouth and you both started a other round of making out without stopped kissing until you both were tired and fall asleep.

Here is the chapter I had started already I will make also a Easter chapter to be more in the theme this is more hot sex Chapter cause Y/n finally take down Sadie I see you in the next chapter I love you guys all<3<3<3.