S.S Birthday

( This is a chapter cause it's my Birthday today I am turning 16 so the chapter is all bout Y/n having birthday)

You were sleeping on your bed today was your birthday you were happy Ofc Sadie was on the kitchen as she making a breakfast and decided to take it to your bed when she finished she quietly went upstairs and she slowly open your bedroom room she sit next to your bed and put the breakfast disk on over you "Baby Y/n!!" Sadie with a happy and soft voice you start to wake up with a huge smile and you looked at her "Hii Sadie" you said with sweet voice as you saw the disk you gasp so happy " wowww all this for me Babe?" You said surprise "Ofc it's for you it's your birthday love Happy birthday" She said with a smile and she waved your head as you stand up you started eating the breakfast " thank you Baby you are the best I love you so much" you said so happy as you kissed her cheek "Anything for you baby it's your day today I love you too" Sadie said as she lean in and kiss your lips and she join the breakfast with you.

You went for shopping but alone cause Sadie had a surprise for you which she planned days ago she had booked tickets for you both to Paris as you wanted so much to go there as also Chanel brand has called you both for a photoshoot so right now she was packing yours and her luggage when you arrived home the luggage were ready you enter the home as you saw the luggage at the living room you wife your eyes as you saw them and Sadie was already there "Baby what are those luggages" you said confuse " well My love you were always saying you  wanted to go to Paris soo... I got tickets to go plus Chanel had invited us for photoshoot and a dinner for your birthday" She said excited reveal your surprise you stand there shocked but happy " you kidding me Omg thank you thank you So so much I love you so so so much" You said very excited and hugged her so tight and kissed her cheek nonstop " I love you too Baby we'll let's go the flight is in 2 hours" Sadie as you took your luggages and went to the airport for your birthday trip.

After 2 hours of flight you arrived at Paris airport you were so excited and so thankful to Sadie cause she is the best Girlfriend you could ever have so now you arrived at the hotel and now you are out at the beautiful streets of Paris holding Sadie hand the first day and now you were relaxing. It was night and you were getting ready for the photoshoot you walked to the studio of the photoshoot " welcome Girls so Y/n as soon as you have Birthday we have you a cake here and you will wear this outfit but at the same time you will perform the No5 Chanel perfume ok got it" the photographer told you and you agreed.

You were dressed with sparkly Chanel dress and jacket and Sadie somehow the same with you the producers give you a beautiful cake with Chanel symbol on and the perfume the real one oh her and a 21 cake on it the photographer told you how to pose and you started the photoshoot you were blowing off the candles and Sadie join you at the side. After some hours the photoshoot finish and the photos were actually so good  you both put your normal clothes and you were  now back at hotel and cuddling at the bed " How are you feeling Babe" Sadie said waving your hair " Very Good Sadie thank you you are the best Girlfriend I could ever ask" you said smiling and She kissed your cheek " ok let's sleep so we can be relaxed for tonight birthday party"Sadie said you nodded you kissed and fall asleep cuddling each other.

After hours of sleeping you both wake up and now you were getting ready for the dinner at bistro restaurant you were now on the restaurant which was on the top of the building and your table was outside a balcony with a beautiful view of the Paris and the Eiffel Tower a candle on of the table and moment was magical only you and Sadie "Babe this is the most beautiful present I could ever have but the biggest present is you being here I love you so much" you said staring at her eyes with full romance expression Sadie was enchanted by your contact "well if I am your biggest present then you are my biggest present and I love you too"she said with same tone as your foreheads touched.

After the food arrived which was honestly very good there was silence in the restaurant you were confused when suddenly the restaurant staff and chefs came out with a huge birthday cake you were so shocked and screaming from excitement it was a beautiful cake with a picture of you and Sadie from your  first date you were in happy tears and Sadie hugging you by your waist and everyone and Sadie was singing the birthday song and you blow off the candles everyone clapped at you and Sadie hugged you tight and kiss your head as you were still in tears " oh thank you thank you so much you can cut the cake" you said as they went inside to cut the cake you turn to Sadie with a tearful eyes and a huge smile "Are you happy" She said with a huge smile " Ofc I am thank you so much the best birthday ever" you said on her hug.

You eat the cake and everyone else and then you and Sadie get up and stand in front of the balcony of the restaurant a staff took photos with your phone for your birthday you and Sadie were posing and you did you both lean to kiss for the photo.

You were finally at your hotel room and now you were sitting on the bed and you were post your birthday photo

Pretend this is you and Sadie Millie Bobby brown and 3,189k liked your postY/n_l/n: The best  21th Birthday present i could ever ask from my Girlfriend I love you Sadie thank you so much 💞💞💞

Millie Bobby brown and 3,189k liked your post
Y/n_l/n: The best  21th Birthday present i could ever ask from my Girlfriend I love you Sadie thank you so much 💞💞💞

MillieBobbyBrown: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N SWEET 21 BESTIE 🥳🥳

Finn Wolfhard: Happy Birthday Y/n sweet 21 hope Sadie make you happy with Paris

Noah Schnapp: Happy Birthday Sweet 21 I wish I could taste some of the cake 🎂

Y/n replied: we are still have some cake Noah! Thank you so much 😂😂💕💕
Sadie_sink replied: 🤣🤣

You and Sadie smiled each other as you close the lights and you both cuddle "Happy Birthday My love i love you and i will always love you" Sadie waving your head "Thank you Babe i will always love you too" You said with smile and you kissed your perk of your lips and you both fall asleep as your birthday end beautifully.

And here is the chapter for my birthday I am turning 16 btw not 21 it was just for the chapter hope to see you at the next chapter I love you guys all <3<3<3