S.S A Huge Christmas Gift 🎄

(I found a Christmas chapter to write here as Christmas are coming and I am so so excited so the chapter is completely Christmas let's go)

It was Christmas Eve you were alone in the decorating house as Sadie had job even at Holidays you were in your couch watching Christmas movies drinking wine waiting for Sadie to come for Christmas when you get call from Sadie you put a smile on your face cause she remember that she has you behind you pick it up " Hey Baby how are you" Sadie said with her sweet lovely voice "I am good love I am just asking will you come for Christmas Babe please" you said to her hoping to wait for her "Baby ok I don't want you to cry ok I won't make it unfortunately ok I am so sorry I really wish to be with you a celebrate Christmas But I love you so so much babe ok Merry Christmas Love cya" Sadie said to you with a sad and you didn't answer anything but with tears forming in your eyes you hang up your phone and crying in your couch.

But you didn't know that Sadie was actually doing a prank to you so she basically lied to the phone you pass all Christmas Eve alone so now you were sleeping with all sad face but you didn't know anything about the surprise around the morning Sadie came up to the house she slowly open the door she was wearing a Christmas outfit and a Christmas hat as she carried two huge Christmas presents and a small one and she left the presents under the tree she was waiting for you next to the tree holding the small present.
You wake up still sad as you shouldn't be as it was Christmas Day you did your morning routine and you start going down the stairs when suddenly you saw Sadie being still there waiting for you you thought it was dream but it wasn't it was actually her "Sadie OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT!"you said as you run to the stairs Sadie let the gift down as you run and jump to her hug putting your legs on her waist  "Hiii Y/n" Sadie said so so happy as she hugged you so tight "I can't believe you are here I miss you Baby so much" you said so so happy that you start tear up from happiness "awww I miss you too Love hey don't be sad ok I am here with you" Sadie said happy that she sees you "were you prank me I can't believe it" you said as you were into her hug " yes I did sorry for making you sad Babe I wanted to surprise you for Christmas" Sadie said to you " it's ok I am just glad you are here I miss you so much love" you said as She cuddle your cheek "I miss you too" Sadie said as you lean into a kiss " well let's go to the kitchen I got your presents here" Sadie said as you nodded happy.

After eating your breakfast you sit on the couch as Sadie bring the present near to you.

You open the two huge presents they were beautiful clothes and shoes and a huge picture with all your photos together "wowww they are so beautiful Sadie I love you so much" you said as you really love the presents and you kissed Sadie's cheek she blushed so much "well here is your gift too" you said as you give her a small box she opened it and there was a beautiful necklace which was a half broke heart " wow but why the heart is broken" Sadie said confused " well look I have the same necklace we connect the heart it's a magnet" you said and Sadie was so surprised "Aww I love it Y/n thank you" Sadie to you as she wear the necklace and connected the hearts from your both necklace and she kiss you.

When Sadie give you the small gift but the biggest one once you open it there were two tickets when you saw the location you were surprised " WHAT LONDON SADIE YOU ARE THE BEST"you said as you hugged Sadie tight and kiss her cheek non stop she was blushing so much " well we are travelling tomorrow" Sadie said as you kissed in the lips.

The next day after you go off the plane and you check in your hotel you were now going around London which was so much decorated "wow it's so beautiful Thank you Sadie you are the best but you know the best gift I wanted this year was you to be here" you said as Sadie soft at the gift "Aww really Y/n well you are my big gift too" Sadie said as you hugged right "I am so happy that we are together for Christmas" Sadie said as you touched your foreheads you were now on London eye where you could see London from high you both take a picture with The view and in one picture you kissed happy that you are together for Christmas and you spend all the holidays at London.

Pretend is you and Sadie and I couldn't find London picture

sadie_sink: I am so happy to celebrate Christmas at London with the biggest gift of my life Y/n I love you more than anything in this world @Y/n/n

MillieBobbyBrown: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL HOPE YOU HAVE GREAT TIME MERRY CHRISTMAS

FinnWolfhard: Merry Christmas guys
NoahSchnapp: MERRY CHRISTMAS I WAITING FOR MY GIFT
replies
sadie_sink: 😂😂
Y/n/n: 😂😂 We will get gifts from London.

The end

Here is the Christmas Chapter i really love it and it's My favourite chapter for now i woild not do anything during Holidays so   Merry Christmas guys and see you at the new year I love you guys all Merry Christmas 🎄🎄<3<3<3