S.S A unexpected love (1)

(This is a beautiful Chapter which you and Sadie are meeting during a photoshoot who knows that this would bring you very close together).

You were a famous actress and model too you were 21 years old and you had a successful career but you were fan of Sadie sink which she was also a great actress at your age but you two never met together but you didn't know that you will do it in a moment.

So now you were in your home watching tv or searching something to watch when suddenly your manager called you "Hi Y/n" your manager said "Hi Sarah" you said to your manager "sorry if I am bothered you at this time but I had received a message from a photoshoot if you like to accept but I have a special message for you Y/n you will be photoshoot with Sadie sink her manager talk to me and I agreed absolutely would you like to go to this photoshoot with Sadie" Sarah your manager said " Wow really Ofc I will accept it thank you Sarah just give me the location and I will be there Bye thank you" you said to Sarah as you both hang the phone you were so excited but nervous because you will meet Sadie so you quickly went to get dressed.

You were in the van taking you to the photoshoot place while you were admire the outside you got a notification from Instagram "the name Sadie_sink has followed you" you were shocked Sadie sink has just followed you Ofc you follow her back just the moment you follow her back you got a message from Sadie.

Sadie_sink

Sadie 💕
Hiii Y/n I can't wait
To photoshoot you are incredible
I saw your photos

You
Hii I am so excited well
I will see you there💕💕

The moment you stop outside the building fans were already there you quickly run to take a picture with them you greet to them and autograph all your fans were nice to you when you finish you quickly enter the building as you waved at them.

You were on set in your costume when Suddenly you saw Sadie with her costume too you were so shocked when you saw her she was so beautiful "Hii Y/n woww you are so beautiful" Sadie said as she hugged you "Hi Sadie thank you nice to meet you I am such fan of you" you said as she smile so much and you hugged.

The photographer came but when He told you the concept of the photoshoot shocked you the most "so what we will kiss" you said as Sadie was ok with it "yes the title of the photoshoot is girls date so you and Sadie are like in a balcony and you have to kiss like you enjoy the moment of your love life" the photographer explained the photoshoot and what you should do you took a deep breathe is not like you don't like that you will kiss Sadie is that you will have the first kiss like this.

You and Sadie stand at the set it was like a balcony but it was green screen at the back you two stand so close to each other Sadie was so in the concept as your bodies were touched and your lips inches apart the moment Sadie start touching you were shaking her moves were so smooth and elegant when the photographer start taking photos " ok first I want you to stay in this position but look to the camera and go" the photographer said as you both still your bodies touching you turn to the photographer as He took many photos "ok now look at each other to look to each other eyes feel like it's your moment and only you two in the place" the photographer said as you both looked each other in the eyes her eyes were so blue you could look at them for hours.

You both could hear your breathes when your foreheads touch Sadie cuddle your cheek and grab your waist you were shaking you were so nervous about this Sadie saw that "Hey calm down it's ok" She whispered at you as she noticed your nervousness you suddenly stopped and get away from her "no no please wait I am not ready" you said as you stepped little from the set Sadie was standing there the photographer stop too "you ok Y/n" The photographer said "yes I just didn't had a kiss in my entire life I got nervous I am sorry" you said as you apologise to the photographer " it's ok take your time" He said as he let you calm down you were speeding around trying to calm down at that moment Sadie came to you and hug you "hey hey it's ok it's ok I know is your first kiss but I promise you keep it as your memories you will like that kiss" Sadie as she bring you to a hug "thank you Sadie so you are fine with this is like being kissed like this" you said as you were actually calm down "yes Ofc it's ok I don't matter if it's part of our job come on let's finish this I am with you" Sadie said as she has literally encouraged you now so you were ready " ok I am ready let's go" you said and the photographer get to his place and you two back to the set.

You two were again at the same position when your faces where again close enough and your lips inches apart you were smiling now together and you were not nervous now when suddenly your lips touched and you kissed with a romantic way your hands cuddling each other and your waist were wrapped at this moment you and Sadie felt like you were alone her lips so soft and reddish and yours the same you felt so beautiful you were continue kissing nonstop when the photographer was trying to sign to you that you were finish " em cut I said cut we are done" He said loud enough so both hear him and stop and you quickly pull away the kiss you both were disappointed " it was good very good girls get ready and you can go" the photographer said as you were now free to go and he started packing his things.

You went to the dressing room starting taking off your costume and put back your regular clothes but when you were at your bra Sadie knock the door "Y/n can I come in" she said well you weren't naked completely so you were comfortable "yes come in" you said and she opened the door and went to you "I just wanted to make sure you are ok" Sadie said as she place her hands on your shoulders "yes I am ok now thanks to you I never felt like this way before I mean it's not the first time I have to kiss a girl or a boy in a photoshoot or in a movie but with you kissing you it was something different idk how to explain it" you said as you lay your head on your shoulder you both hugged " it's ok the main point is that you did all great Y/n, hey wanna hang out tomorrow I am free this is my phone number" Sadie said to you "Oh Ofc I am free too... oh thanks here is mine phone number too" you said back as you both hugged you got dressed and went to your homes.

When you lay at bed you were thinking that maybe you like Sadie or Sadie has a crush on you but you didn't know what to think else so you just close your eyes and went to sleep.

I decided to do part 2 for this chapter cause is taking so long to end so I will start making part 2 for this chapter