S.S An unexpected Love (2)

(Here is the part 2 of the chapter)

You wake up next morning with a phone call from Sadie "Yes Hi Sadie" you said with a tired voice "Hi Y/n oh sorry did I wake you up" Sadie said as she heard your tired voice "no no it's ok is something wrong" you ask confused "no it's just you have to see the edits of our photoshoot at TikTok but don't get surprised for the captions" Sadie said to warn you " ok i will see them" you said " Alr anyways I will see you later ok Bye" Sadie said and you both hang up the phone. You quickly get up and you went to TikTok many edits of your photoshoot and a lot of captions saying "Sadie x Y/n they should be dating" you were shocked but then you got a notification from Sadie

Sadie_sink

Sadie💕
Hii do wanna meet for a coffee
I will send you the location

You
Oh yes Ofc see you

You get up and dressed for the place fortunately there were no paparazzi so you quickly went in the cafeteria where you sit with Sadie "Hiii How are you Sadie" you said as you smile " Hiii Y/n I am good are you ok from yesterday" She ask you "Yes I am good From yesterday but I am shocked from the edits" you said " I know right but it's ok they will forget it" Sadie said to you as you little did you know that she started have crush on you.

After the coffee you went to your jobs and home you two became best friends and you nearly hang out together but you two had crush on each other and you didn't know it.

Y/n's pov:

Wow i never knew I will like Sadie I mean her lips were so soft when we kiss I love her so much she is so beautiful her hair her eyes her smile I am so glad that I met her I hope she likes me back.

Sadie's pov:

Y/n is so beautiful I knew it from the moment I kiss her lips on the photoshoot and now I can't stop looking at her wow I love her so so much she is so beautiful I hope she likes back.

After your both thoughts you went to sleep.

———————————————————————————

1 year after

One year pass you and Sadie were still best friends but your crushes for each other has growing up it was summer night when you invited Sadie to your house for movies. So you had your snacks and everything ready.

When she entered your house you both sit and looking for a movie "so what movie you want to watch" you ask Sadie " idk whatever you want darling" Sadie said when you wide your eyes on the nickname "since when you are calling me darling" you said shocked " well I can't call you that?" Sadie said with a flirty look " no it's ok Ofc you can" you said as you put a movie and you cuddle with a blanket.

Sadie couldn't take your eyes off you suddenly she touch your hand you got a feeling when does it you look at her trying to hide your blushing "don't hide your blushing Y/n" Sadie said as she saw your blush you looked at her more " I-I Sadie I wanted to say this to you last year but since that day we kissed at the photoshoot that couldn't get away from my head so I was starting having crush on you but I didn't want to ruin your friendship so I hope if you don't like that but I like you so so much more than friends" you said as you hold her hand when Sadie pulls a part of your hair behind your ear and looked at your lips "you didn't have to hide it Y/n cause I like you too more than friends" Sadie said when she cuddle your cheek you both were looking at each other lips when you both couldn't take it and your lips touch and started making out you lean back on the couch as she went on top of you.

You were making out for a hour you start moaning when she started kissing your neck " Ohh mmm Ohh Sadie uhh oh fuck Sadie mmm" you were moaning but you both didn't wanted to take it too far yet so you both kissed on the lips again and only on the lips you were both moaning when breathe becomes hard you pull out you looked each other and smile so happy "I love you Y/n" Sadie said " I love you too Sadie" you said back " Hey wanna reveal our relationship cause fans won't stop editing the photoshoot" Sadie said "yes Ofc" you said as you both sit up and put live on Instagram.

"Hello guys... me and Y/n wanted to tell you that we are officially dating because all editors were wondering for that to happen so we reveal our relationship so that's what we wanted to say because we wanted to be sure about it hope you have a great day and see you guys" Sadie said and you both waved at your fans and you close the live.

A minute didn't pass and stories post and edits start filling up the Instagram and TikTok about your relationship all your fans were happy and Ofc they were supporting you well they were little haters but you both didn't care cause you were both so happy that you are together since that day you both started living together in the same house.

You were dating so happy and love this was really an unexpected love.

The end

Here ends this chapter I really love it I hope you like it too and see you at the next chapter I love you all guys <3<3<3