S.S Homeless

(This is a very cute chapter I hope you like it)

You were a poor girl as your family very a few money unfortunately your parents died by a illness  and now you were alone at the street of New York you were laying at the sides of the streets out at the cold you were cover with a blanket with warm clothes but stop they weren't enough to protect you you were freezing you were having a basket in front of you but it was empty cause no one that pass didn't give you money not even one coin you were hungry freezing a lot and no one had the willing to help you.

You were literally suffering from hunger and cold without any money when suddenly a coin fall to the basket you immediately look at the basket when you saw two feet standing in front of you , you looked up and you saw a girl with red hair and blue eyes and she had a beautiful smile she looked at you when she kneeled down to you "Hi I am Sadie I saw you laying here and I felt bad for you I can take you don't worry I won't hurt you I want to help you" The girl said to you with a sweet voice you just look at her you just smile "I am Y/n please if you can take me at your home thank you so much Sadie I am freezing here and I am hungry and I don't have money my parents are dead and we are poor" you said the truth to Sadie  as she smile at you "Ofc come on" she said and took your hand you touch it and get up you were freezing and start shaking you barely could move " awww it's ok come here I will take you to my home" Sadie as she pulled you into a hug a warm hug and you both walked to Sadie's home.

You came to Sadie's home and she opened for you "well now it's your house too welcome home" Sadie said as she quickly get you in the house to not be cold the moment you went in you were feeling warm after long time " it's so warm I like it" you said as you started take off your warm clothes " but I don't have many clothes" you said " oh it's ok you can share my clothes for one night and tomorrow I will go and buy you some clothes you can take shower for now" Sadie said and you quickly hug her for a thank you " thank you thank you so much Sadie you save me thank you so much" you said she smile so much that she blushed " aww your welcome you are so cute" Sadie said as you quickly went to the bathroom.

You had finished your shower and you put some of Sadie's clothes as she offer you to wear well clothes went so well on you and now you were waiting Sadie to come back. She came back with groceries and some presents "Y/n I am back I bought some groceries so I can make you something to eat and I bought you amazing clothes and a present" She said as she sat next to you " awww Sadie you didn't have to" you check all the clothes she bought and they all went so well on you when you opened the present and it was a phone iPhone 11 Pro actually " a new phone woww thank you Sadie and the clothes are amazing" you said and you hugged Sadie " your welcome anything for my new friend" she said and you both smile.
You were now cooking a soup for you both Sadie told you she was vegan and you didn't have matter with that once you eat the soup your stomach never felt so well you were warm enough " it is so good the soup" you said as you actually like it she smiles back.

After you both watch a movie and now you were at Sadie's bed " well Y/n the house is now yours too ok feel comfortable here ok" She said to you as you cuddled both " thanks Sadie for everything" you said as you started yawning " well better go to sleep" She said as you both lay down Sadie cuddle you as you buried your head at her chest you were feeling warm and good "oh Goodnight Y/n" Sadie said and kissed your forehead as you quickly fell asleep and she fell asleep too.

The next morning you wake up and Sadie was not in the bed you get up and went down seeing Sadie having the breakfast ready in the counter you sat down "Good Morning do you have a warm good sleep" Sadie said to you with a sweet voice and smiles at you " yes finally I slept very nice Sadie thank you so so much for everything I can't stop thanking you for this" you said as you can't stop thank her by saving your life from the poor situation you were " you don't have to your welcome ok here is your breakfast ok I will go to work ok just stay here ok is your home too be comfortable if you need anything call me ok" Sadie said as she pick her bag and went behind you " ok bye Sadie" you said and Sadie kissed your head and leave the house.

You eat your breakfast and decided to fix your new phone you also made social media too so now you were watching TikTok edits you start getting used to it when suddenly you saw a edit of Sadie where she was in a photoshoot you get confused why she was there and you saw people fangirl her in the comments you let the phone and went to Sadie's Netflix when suddenly you saw Sadie herself in a show called Stranger things you decided to watch the show you watch it without a break you actually like it when you went to season 2 where Sadie was playing as Max.

Hours pass and it was already noon and you still not hungry and watching stranger things you were already at season 4 when Sadie came home you stopped the tv and look at her with a serious face "Hi are you ok...oh you know" Sadie as she looked at the tv as now you know what she is "Sadie sink that girl who saved me is a famous actress on a famous show" you said as you stand up and talk towards her "yep I am a actress sorry that I didn't tell you that"Sadie said raising her hands up reveal herself " actually that's INCREDIBLE Woww I can't believe I am staying with a actress but don't worry I won't tell anything" you said excited for that and hugged her "aww thank you ok now let's eat" Sadie said as she hugged you back and went to the kitchen to eat. You eat and the rest of the day went normal.

Few weeks pass you and Sadie became best friends as you didn't mention to anyone that you live with a famous actress but you didn't know that Sadie has started having a crush on you like you were cute smiling to her and beautiful so she have a reason to like you so today she decided to take you out on a beautiful place for a picnic so now you were getting ready for it " are you ready" Sadie said happy "yes let's go" you said and you both went to a beautiful hill you both set down everything and you sat down.

"Isn't it beautiful?" You said as Sadie lay her head on your shoulder " yes such beautiful as you" Sadie said looking at you as you blush by what she said to you "you are beautiful too Sadie and there is something that I didn't tell you" you said looking at her "I like you I want to be together you are beautiful and make me so happy and you save me when I needed it and you are the only person I have now please Sadie I like you but it's ok if you don't but please I don't want to ruin our friendship" you said the whole truth to Sadie. She looked at you blushing and shocked "what I hope you would say this I like you too Y/n you are so beautiful too" Sadie said happy and you smile too you start to lean in and you touch the perks of your lips when you pulled it out you looked each other and smile as you both felt the connection between you and her when you both lean in again and you kissed at this time more passionate and full with love she grabbed your waist and you cuddled her cheek Sadie starts push you down when you fall down to the ground on the picnic towel and you kissed with Sadie being top of you.

You pulled out and you looked each other with eyes full of love and smile "I love you" She said cuddling your cheek "I love you too" You said back and you wave her hair and your foreheads touch when it was time to go back to house. From this day you were now dating with happiness and love until the end.

This chapter has also end I really like this chapter I hope you like it too see you on the next chapter guys I love you all <3<3<3