S.S Struggle and Pain

(This is a chapter related to many people that are struggling with depression anxiety and stress and overthinking all the time and traumas from past people let's go)

You wake up to other day without Sadie as she was at work but basically you were glad cause she didn't know that you were struggling with past traumas and anxiety and all you wanted is you to be gone and you never said anything to Sadie cause she would leave you for you and you were sure she doesn't love you.
So now you were eating breakfast at your couch as you were looking depressed and not happy and you were just sitting there all day without do anything cause you don't deserve anything from this life.
Well until it was noon when Sadie came to the house after long day of work you were sleeping in the couch but you were didn't stop thinking all the things you had in the morning Sadie sit down next to you and waved your hair "Hi Baby I am back" Sadie said with sweet voice as you wake up "Hi Sades" you said with a fake smile " Are you hungry let's eat" She said and you nodded with a fake smile again and went to kitchen.

When you eat you both sit down to the couch again while Sadie put tv on while you were looking away Sadie saw you being very thoughtful "Hey Love what are you overthinking today is something wrong" She said to you as she grab your hand "no it's ok it's nothing wrong" you said with a tired voice  Sadie didn't stop as she knows you were lying now " Y/n please stop lying My love just tell me what's wrong you know I always here listen to you" Sadie said ready to listen to you to whatever problem you have "it's NOTHING just leave me alone ugh!" You said as you get up and run to the room Sadie was shocked with the reaction she quickly get and run after you when she reached the room you were already laying down on the bed "Babe what's wrong I know something is wrong please I am here to listen to you" she said as she lay down next to face you and you turned to face her " I know you don't love me I am struggling with past trauma but I don't want to talk about it cause you don't love me" you said as you start tear up "Y/n that's bullshit Ofc I love you I love you so much you struggling with past trauma I am here to listen to you" Sadie said as she hold your hands and cuddle your cheek when you hear that you started sobbing your turned red you face the ceiling still holding Sadie's hand as she squeezed your hand with your other hand you cover your face your breathe becomes harder when you let a powerful pain scream and you started crying more Sadie looked at you with shocked as you sit up and Sadie sit up too you went to the edge and cried.

"I am have been struggling with this pain and stress for long time I was just afraid to tell you cause you won't care I was always left out from my friends that's why I don't have friends they weren't real friends and even relationships I had with a boy end up being fake cause they didn't care about my problems so I was stressing all the time trying to hide my cry and all of this pain every pain even I wanted to kill myself I didn't wanted to live anymore as no one cared about me. But when you found me and fall in love with me I didn't know what to do I was so confused and I didn't know how to act around you and I was surprised by the way you treat me cause you treat me so nice so lovely that I never experienced that or expect that but I knew it was all fake cause I was waiting at least 2-3 weeks that you were leave me like all the others" you said still crying as your eyes were red you said the whole truth to Sadie she just sat next to you "I am so sorry Y/n why you never told me this I am so so so sorry for what happened to you but I don't want to leave you i never cross my mind to do this to you I was so oblivious and I am sorry for that I love you so so so much Y/n that's not true you are saying that I don't I really love you so much and please don't go I really need you you are so special to me... come here it's all ok" Sadie said as she pulled you into a hug as you cried buried in her hug "thank you Sadie" you said while crying Sadie was about cry too but she was trying to stay strong for you "Sadie it's ok you can cry you don't have to be strong for me" you said as you realise her crying she smile at you and she let herself to cry  with you and you both hugged tighter and cried.

You start finding your breathe again and calm down from your crying but you were feeling very good and no more stress cause you know that you have finally someone by your side Sadie stopped crying too "Are you feeling better a lot better" Sadie said to you as she saw you being calmed down "yes thank you Sadie so so much thank you for being by my side" you said as you were so so happy that Sadie is with you "I won't leave you Y/n never I will always be with you your welcome" Sadie said as she cuddle your cheek and you both looked in the eyes "I love you Sadie so so much" you said "I love you too Y/n more than anything in this world I need you so much"Sadie said as you lean into a kiss and you were kissing full in love.

After that day you didn't feel any depressed anymore and even if you feel that way Sadie was always there for you she cared for you so much and as you continue dating without any trouble you loved each other so much as she was there to make you smile.

I finally finish this chapter after a long time as I had some problems with my phone and the internet but I am back to continue the book so I am planning to do a Christmas chapter so please message me what Christmas chapter I should do hope you love this chapter I love you guys all <3<3<3