Chapter 34: A Protective Brother That Causes A Rift Among All

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language and violence.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 34...

"HEY WAKE UP YOU!" (Arian, yelled)

"OPEN YOUR EYES! DON'T YOU DARE!" (Arian, yelled)

'Shake, Shake'

"YOU! YOU!" (Arian, yelled)

"WHY AREN'T YOU WAKING UP! OPEN YOUR EYES!" (Arian, yelled)

He began to shake her body not harshly to hurt her but in a panic mode seeing she wasn't opening her eyes nor was she moving.

The only thing that assured him was the large warm divine lights emitting from her body shooting up in the sky.

But even that it was already beginning to disappear driving him into a panic mode thinking that she was indeed losing her life.

"No...way...this light...that's divine light" (Lepiliondel knights, whispered)

"The size and affection of that thing...it even cured my fatigue, scars, and injuries" (Lepiliondel knights, whispered)

"Look at the bear its injuries had been healed too...but it's like it knocked out...then what does..." (Lepiliondel knights, whispered)

"No is that even possible? That's too much divine power not even a high priest or a pope has that kind of divine power" (Lepiliondel knights, whispered)

"Why are you afraid to say that our second lady, the saintess couldn't even come close to possessing the power of the first lady?" (Lepilodnel knights, whispered)

"Wasn't the first lady said to be a bad omen...if I say....looking at how her hair magically changed doesn't she look familiar to someone?" (Lepiliondel Knights, whispered)

'Stare'

"Wait a minute...yes her hair was white and taking a good look at her...! No way...." (Lepiliondel Knights, whispered)

"D-Doesn't she look like the Holy Godess??!!" (Lepiliondel Knights, whispered)

'Widen'

"!!" (Lepiliondel Knights)

These knights should have been familiar to their former lady's face but since she never stepped out of the mansion and remained in her room they truly had not seen a glimpse of her.

They were shocked to see that she turned out to be such a beauty and now especially with the divine powers emitting with her as her features had changed.

Commotions had begun amongst them.

Within all this had reached Arian's ears who was only focused on his sister who had not woken up.

'Look'

'...' (Arian)

In fact, why was he such an idiot?

Someone so close to him, someone so close to his sight how could he not see the resemblance?

"What is going to happen to the lady then? Is she dead? Should we report her appearance to the temple-" (Lepiliondel knights, whispered)

"Do it and I won't hesitate to end you, no matter if you served well or not" (Arian, said)

Suddenly they were interrupted with a cold warning tone and expression that reflected a brotherly protection from Arian.

"What you saw today, keep it shut" (Arian, said)

'Turn'

"Just because she left the Lepiliondel family doesn't mean you stopped serving my sister" (Arian, said)