Chapter 3: No More Father

**WARNING: Contains abuse talk and humiliation.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 3...

An hour inside marquess Elex office-

"Aurora" (Marquess Elex, said)

Marquess Elex called Aurora's name as he scribbled with his black feather fountain pen with a golden tip.

'Still so indifferent' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

'Scribble'

Write

"Your here" (Marquess Elex, said)

'Scribble'

Write.

'Like always, he's always considered me below everyone else. Not enough for him to give me a proper greeting... he can't even bother to look up.' (Aurora's inner thought)

'Scribble'

Write

She watched her father sit in his black leather chair and his tall long rectangular black desk with stacks of paperwork on his left and on his right.

He was wearing the same outfit he wore at the dining table. The big wide window with the black tied curtains, formed some sort of shade that covered his face.

'He looks even colder than before. Each time I come to his office I get chills, I guess he likes the darkness.' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

Aurora gazed at the black wallpaper with light golden borders. Even the paintings were a black color sprinkled with a golden color for full effect.

The only color this office had was the marquess's hair, eyes, and the two red couches that faced each other in the center of his office.

'Perhaps even his brown wooden door.' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

'Scribble'

Write

Aurora turned her gaze at her father again.

'Well what does it matter, I no longer want his love' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

'Scribble'

Write

"Yes, marquess Elex." (Aurora, said)

'Halt'

Marquess fountain halted. He finally raised his head and looked at the calm Aurora.

"Aurora" (Marquess, said)

He looked at Aurora strictly.

"This is the first time you address me in such way." (Marquess Elex, said)

Marquess soon frowned.

'You lost the right to be called father.' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

"I only followed your advice, you told me many times to call you marquess Elex since you disliked the other title, or would you like marquess Elex Lepiliondel with your last name? I shall change it for you." (Aurora, asked)

She looked at him without regret.

"..." (Marquess Elex)

'I did say that..but why does it feel so distant' (Marquess Elex's inner thoughts)

'Throb'

'No, she's right..a child like her, could never be worthy of being called daughter.' (Marquess Elex, said)

Marquess Elex pushed away his throbbing feeling.

"Your right, you still have not proven your worth in the Lepeliondel family." (Marquess Elex, said)