Chapter 30: The Faithful Encounter Between A God And A Goddess

-Immortal's lake-

'Plop'

'Rustle'

"Ha, finally a break" (Althea, said)

The Holy Goddess Althea 19,000 years old.

Althea had grown to become an extremely beautiful lady beyond compare.

She was about five feet 7 and had straight white long 8 feet hair that for some reason never got dirty as it dragged on the floor.

Every immortal hair's bottom tip never seemed to fully touch the floor like it somehow floated.

Her fuchsia pink eyes had gotten bigger and her white thick long feather-like lashes fluttered as she closed her eyes and opened them slowly observing the sight of the immortal lake

She was the exact jewel of Heaven, her beauty was unparalleled to no other, although no god and goddess were ugly here.

It was like a large group of attractive young people.

Just think that her parents were very very old in years but not at all in features.

That was because immortals did not age, well they did but very very very slowly.

She had worked very hard to make her parents and her people proud and just like any other day she had been busy.

Today she tried to hurry to her favorite spot where she had recently found.

And that was where she was looking directly.

She was looking at the low crystal clear water.

The immoral town was right down a little below the Heaven's Palace where most of the Immortals gathered and lived.

It was as if it was a large town and the surrounding areas near the Heaven's Palace section were the capital itself.

There were other places besides the immortal town but since Althea had recently come to aid with the divine beast that some immortals had caught who had gotten hurt Althea did not mind sharing her divine energy.

That was what she had been doing besides providing reincarnation in different realms alongside fulfilling her role as the appointed saintess.

Just like her mother had done so for generations to generations and her grandmother who had passed down the title.

On the occasion that she had come down into the immortal town, there were a couple of divine beasts who had been hurt just for their own good.

You see some Divine beasts did respect the Heaven's however some were a little naughty and liked to play around causing trouble such as stealing the immortal's meat, toy balls, and so on.

Nothing really bad.

So the immortals, gods, and goddesses did not hate them it was as if they were children.

But there was one particular divine beast the Immortals could not catch due to its power.

It seemed to be a unique beast although like its kind it was the same except for its colors.

It was a fluffy pink cat with fushia pinky eyes.

It had white angel wings that seemed to match its white spots.

It looked like a cute ragdoll cat she had seen from the vision pond.

Although it looked like it was grown as to any normal cat would grow up in the real world this cute pink cat was actually still a baby.

They lived for many many years as well this cat will eventually grow up to become very huge and tall.

To be precise it would grow up to be around 7 feet to nine feet tall.