Chapter 10: The Good And Evil Relics

Second day At Rainers Private Libary-

An enormous private library with hundreds of thousands of books from left to right. From bottom to top.

Rolling light brown stairs that slid through the first floor.

Pearl color stairs with light brown borders lead up to the second floor.

And one huge window with a long wide window seat with a black cushion cover matching the black marble flooring.

The library was made out of a warm cozy fairytale environment where a prince and princess would read.

The pearl-colored walls matched the light brown painting borders whom the famous artist had crafted after their very well-known painting.

'The paintings seem to be very expensive.' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

Aurora looked at the painting of a man and a woman dancing in a carnival. That painting was hand painted by the famous painter Archer who was known in the empire before he died.

The price of his paintings soon increased as they became more valuable.

'Well, let do what I came to find' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

When Aurora had toured the private library that she and her husband were allowed. Wenly gave her a map of each section so it facilitate her job faster.

She walked near the bed set window where a tall shelf of books stood.

'This should be the ancient jewels (Aurora's inner thoughts)

Her eyes skimmed through each row.

"Ah" (Aurora, said)

"Found it." (Aurora, said)

She pulled out a burgundy book with an old golden rustic book border. The title was 'The Precious Ancient Jewels.'

'Flip'

Flip pages

'Wow so many jewels' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

She thought as she flipped page after page.

'Flip'

Flip pages

The book consisted of many pictures of jewels and information about them on the side.

'Flip'

Flip pages

She continued to flip through pages as she skimmed the information till...

'Halt'

She came to a stop at the title of 'The Light And Dark Jewels' the first page had a set of three jewels, two that looked familiar.

'I found it!' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

The front page had the three jewels which were a bracelet, a ring, and a necklace.

The bracelet, which was exactly like the one that Adelina possessed. It had eight light green jewels wrapped around with a golden cord to hold it together.

The ring which was the one the empress possessed was a golden ring with a big dark blue jewel in between.

And finally the necklace, a necklace she had never seen before. It was quite a simple golden necklace that contained an oval red-shaped jewel.

They were all different in their own way but what they share in common was the initials between them.

"H.G.O.H" (Aurora, said)

She read the initials out loud as she wonder what they meant.

Her eyes turned to look at the letters at the bottom of the title.