Chapter 8: Welcome To Mansion Rainer's

'Clack'

The doors to the carriage opened.

Aurora stepped out and a knight with an all-black uniform with a red cape held his hand to escort her down.

'Plop'

She placed her palm on top of his. And as soon as she turned to look at the scenery in front of her eyes became wide.

She had spotted one old butler with grey hair and purple eyes. Along with fourteen maids who stood making a path in between a red velvet carpet.

The knight, the butler, and the servants matched perfectly with the background scenery.

A large mansion with a white brick material that seemed like each brick was carefully put.

The huge windows of the mansion had where golden borders and green vines with fucshia-colored roses raped the entrance.

'Is this my new home...'(Aurora's inner thoughts)

'It's beautiful' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

Soon the butler by the maids approached Aurora.

"Welcome, duchess Aurora Rainers." (Wenly, said)

He greeted her respectfully with a polite bow.

"Ah, hello" (Aurora, said)

She was still taken aback by everything in front of her.

Wenly smiled at her surprised expression.

"You must be very tired after this trip so let me guide you to your room duchess." (Wenly, said)

'Nod' (Aurora)

Aurora nodded as she followed Wenly passing in the middle of the maids.

She took some peeks from each angle.

She observed the white walls and the white with black marbles glossy floors.

'This seems very elegant.' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

Wenly noticed Aurora's curious eyes.

He turned only his side face.

"The master thought hard and long what style the madam would like when she would move here." (Wenly, said)

"Master is more of a rustic style but since noble ladies like more modern looks, he thought it would suit the madam more." (Wenly, said)

He then turned his head to look straight.

'But hasn't he been just notified of the marriage how has he designed this...unless it's for someone else, some other noble lady.' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

Soon enough they arrived at a fancy black glossy two-door.

'Clack'

Wenly opened the door.

"..." (Aurora)

'I see what Wenly meant by his style' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

This room was completely different from the whole mansion.

The whole bedroom floor was covered by a red carpet matching the bed sheets and the curtains.

The bed had four white pillows and a white sheet with a burgundy duvet cover. While the bedroom frame was made out of dark brown carved wood.

Including the four stickers that connected, the bed was a canopy design.

And above all what caught Aurora's interest was a brown bear rug in front of the bedroom frame and a dear head with its antlers handed by the wall near the bed.