Chapter 24: Something That Marquess Elex Never Talks About

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, death talk, and violence.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 24...

'Clench'

'Grit'

Adelina clenched her teeth so hard it was surprising they did not fall.

Her clenched fist was trembling in fury as if those fists were trying their best to contain her anger and her expression had crumbled in disortment.

"That little bitch..." (Adelina, mumbled)

Adelina mumbled under her breath with a very hateful angry tone forgetting her surroundings.

"Who are you calling a bitch?" (Arian, asked)

'Startled'

'Look up'

That was till Adelina heard Arian's cold bothered voice.

She turned to look up at him who was tall surprised.

"Ah no I..." (Adelina, said)

She tried to pretend that she hadn't said the word bitch, that her nasty personality would be exposed especially now that Arian was starting to show a change of heart.

'Frown'

But Arian did not let it go.

"You called Aurora a bitch didn't you?" (Arian, asked)

He frowed more at her trying to act as if she hadn't cused Aurora.

His dark blue eyes were cold and his expression frowned in displeasement by what he heard.

'Sweat'

A swet started running down her cheek trying to appease Arian.

"No I wasn't trying to call sister like that I was referring to the monster husband of hers" (Adelina, said)

She tried to change stage as if she knew how to get to Arian.

'Halt'

Arian halted at the mention of Aurora's husband a man he simply disliked.

'Just look at him...if it was this easy to calm him down with those words maybe I will use it to my advantage' (Adelina's inner thoughts)

"Brother, he was very disrespectful to me...did you see how he rang the bell on my ear or called me reptilian how could I not be hurt and angry?" (Adelina, asked)

She asked as if she let out a pitiful wince cry.

"...." (Arian)

She who thought Arian would wipe her small tear, those expectations broke with his silence.

It was a face that he no longer willing to fall for her pitiful cries.

"You should have not been disrespectful to our sister then he wouldn't have been rude to you" (Arian, said)

He said with a warning tone as his face was somehow angry and displeased passing her.

'Widen'

"Brother...!"(Adelina, said)

Her eyes widen at his words.

That he called Aurora sister and sided with her although he hated that man clearly to the gut but when he had passed her it drew a sharp line.

Arian hated Dorion for a fact however that man was only defending Aurora and throwing insults in such a way because he was raised that way.

Habits like that tend to grow with you if you have those origins that's why Arian hated him too.