Chapter 6: A Befitting Dress For The Prophesy Child

**WARNING: Contains humiliation and foul language.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 6...

At the Lepiliondel family's first waiting room-

The Rose waiting room was a pink and pearl-like color waiting room with golden couches.

This room was Adelina's waiting room. A room only for her and whom she permitted to enter. This also happened to be the room where she would allow her fittings to take place.

Adelina sat on her long pear-colored couch with dark brown borders as she zipped in the white with pink glossy tea cup.

She smiled at the taste of her pineapple tea.

A simple smile that did not fit her luxurious outfit.

Her bright red puffy dress with golden embroidery and short gloves were the same red as her dress. Not only was the dress too eye-catching for just a simple dress fitting but her countless amount of jewelry.

It went from three golden necklaces with red jewels carved to ten ring fingers with a red jewel in each individual ring.

While the four golden and red ankle bracelets that wrapped around her ankle only brought ridicule to the red heels she wore.

To top it off a funky red hat with an attached fish net was paired with the red ruby earrings.

'Well at least she didn't do anything to her hair (Aurora's inner thoughts)

Aurora stood there looking at Adelina's regular hairstyle.

'I get that she likes to show off the brand new jewelry but there's a limit to the amount of jewelry to not look ridiculous' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

Country to Adelina, Aurora was wearing a modest white ruffled top with a navy blue skirt attached to it. Even though she wasn't wearing any crazy jewelry she had a red oval pin that she had placed in the center of her navy blue lady tie.

She had decided to let her hair loose like most of the time the only finishing touch was a navy blue headband and her navy blue nail polish.

Adelina felt Aurora's stare and slowly opened her eyes slowly lowering her tea to her chest level.

She raised her eyes and looked at Aurora standing across her only separated by a short dark brown glossy table.

"Do you like my jewels enough sister?" (Adelina, asked)

"..." (Aurora)

'Hmph, why is she always like this she's like a doll with no emotions most of the time. Does she not care where I got my jewels?' (Adelina's inner thoughts)

Adelina was displeased but she decided to continue as if Aurora's indifference had not bothered her.

"Count Ivan gave them to me" (Adelina, said)

"They were sent by the emperor for me." (Adelina, said)

"And your point is?" (Aurora, asked)

Aurora lifted her left eyebrow and looked at Adelina with a are you done expression opposed to her question.

Adeline ignored all of Aurora's expressions as she continued only to show her motives for the conversation.

"Ahem...sister, do you know why you are here?" (Adelina, asked)

'Of course, I do (Aurora's inner thoughts)

"I don't" (Aurora, said)

Aurora said indifferently.